Bush Flys United Airlines

I read an article in Time that stated that Treasury Secretary John Snow flies UAL exclusively. Hmmm.....Doesn't he have a representative on the board?

You're kidding right!

WHen do you think that the President of the USA has ever flown anything but Airforce One? It can't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time he took a major it was AA brand new 737 (retro paint) from AUS to DCA.

My guess is that the acticle refers to the various campain personel. Let's also try to remember the Kerry is married to Heinz (yes the ketchup folks) and she only travels on her Gulfstream 4.

FWIW,

I know the White House Press Corps and others often charter UAL 747-400's for the President's various jaunts around the world. From what I hear they're pretty much the airline/airplane of choice when George goes abroad.

Cheers,
Z B)

KCFlyer said:
One can only hope
Yeah, we need a guy who knows how to get himself 3 purple hearts in 4 months without a scar and skedaddles back to the US to tell Congress how awful it all was for him and what a criminal he and the other 8+ million who went to Vietnam were. Can't say I'm a big fan of W, but be careful or you may get what you wish for--a guy so intent on advancing his career that smearing his fellow Vets was a small price to pay. Even that super-paranoid, J Edgar Hoover, was able to dismiss him as "simply trying to advance his political career."

Better to complain the TRUTH OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING then to send 500 American troops to the WRONG country and get them killed. Let's send Bush's twins to Falusa and then we'll talk. ;)

Well FLY if you were in Lt. Calley's platoon I guess you can say it was happening for you...but I'm not here to debate a warzone my father spent time in--or the rightness of Iraq. Just that Kerrey, according to the 2-3 people I know who know him--is not someone you'd want to associate with. And I see how much attention you're paying to "Falusa."

Fly said:
Better to complain the TRUTH OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING then to send 500 American troops to the WRONG country and get them killed. Let's send Bush's twins to Falusa and then we'll talk. ;)
Agreed. AS the father of a daughter who most likely WILL end up getting drafted when, not if, it is reinstated. Kerry at least knows what the terrain of Vietnam looks like. Bush can't even tell you what the terrain in Alabama looks like.