Bye Bye Bobbi

DCAflyer

Veteran
Aug 27, 2002
It is my understanding that a sufficient number of signatures have been obtained on the Petition to force a vote to recall MAA MEC prez Bobbi Riggle. The petitiones are being transmitted to AFA International as I type this.

Bob,

I just have to shake my head with this group.

Do they think for a second there will be another election? Only if successful with the recall, the VP of the MEC automatically assumes the position. And within 60 days another election can take place. But how much of the division will be left? And going in what direction exactly?

Who will run, and for what purpose? Who at MAA has any experience with this managment or knowledge of the scope of the job? Even to maintain the daily issues that arise? They have to have "purpose" for all the noise...

I find this simply disingenius at best, and I am sure management finds this scene comical yet sad for the members of AFA.

How can anyone take these folks seriously?

This isn't a way to make a statement.

MAA are mainline furloughees with recall rights. And they will be recalled back to the new US Airways (if they even want the job once they find out what it has turned into).

These MAA disgruntled need to inquire and ask the 42 recalled f/as from the furloughed list this past May that are based in LGA. I believe about 9 were from MAA and are as miserable as all get up. :unsure:

I've written to the new CEO and CFO with issues we are having.

Had a couple of benign responses from the CFO, and ZERO from the CEO.

I believe my reservations about this new team will come to fruition and I believe your optimism will change, too eventually. They just haven't showed you their "trump".

I am counting the days now, like being in school and counting down the days until summer vacation...

PITbull said:
ahhh UYH,

That's the nicest thing you ever posted to me. B)
[post="304768"][/post]​

Why are people trying to do this recall now? what is the point people - we are sold get over it!!