Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LavMan said:
Dave needs to go!
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Lav, I think your two polls are counter-productive and inappropriate. I also think you should not lower yourself to childish name calling, like they have done to us on another thread.

We must show ourselves to the flying public as a thinking, reasonable, mature workforce that is presenting our arguments in a thoughtful manner. We have a lot of our loyal customers beginning to understand what we are going through, and public goodwill is vital to us.

You will not garner any goodwill with this kind of thing. I will not vote, because I think this is not a good use of our chances to influence policy. It's silly.

Please give this some thought, and close or delete these polls. We're bigger than this, and our cause IS just. Thanks for your consideration.

Dilligas, this management team has done nothing to boost the employee morale nor run this airline.

This management team goes out of thier way to violate all the labor groups contracts.

This management team harrasses and intimidates the employees and communities we serve.

Dave Siegel has never run an airline and his lack of experience shows.

He has outlived his welcome and needs to go and take his union busting, anti-worker team with him.

I go to work everyday and perform my job to the best of my abilities to give the passenger a good product, something Dave could care less about. All he has done is get rich of the employees blood, sweat and tears and does not even treat us with one iota of respect, he will never turn this company around by managing with threats. Time for a change at the helm.

LavMan said:
Where did I call him a childish name?
I believe the calling of names is "childish". Perhaps I should have put in quotes... "childish" name-calling as opposed to "childish-name" calling. Do you see the difference? You may not have used a "childish name". :D

Thus "gang of thieves" is childish. Just as labelling honest caring people as "malcontents" was childish when it was done to us.

Just one man's opinion, but I try to distinguish between the behavior and the person. I don't want to get in a long exchange over this, just shared my opinion, you considered it, and rejected it. That's fine. I just think it brings the level of discourse on here down, and we're capable of better. I choose not to play in this thread! Cheers!

Very Well,
we'll replace gang of thieves to 'Thug"/Bully!

There!

How's that better?

Let's Not SUGAR COAT THIS>

ROBBER-BARRONS fits rather nicely......

BTW LAVMAN, DAVE did indeed run an airline...Continental Express....A subsidiary of CAL. We are merely seeing a continuation of his work.

E-TRONS OUT.

I'd love to see Siegel given the bums' rush, but experience shows that each time we manage to dump a CEO, the next one is only worse!

I don't think there's a high quality, airline-experienced manager out there who would touch this cesspool.

nycbusdriver said:
I'd love to see Siegel given the bums' rush, but experience shows that each time we manage to dump a CEO, the next one is only worse!

I don't think there's a high quality, airline-experienced manager out there who would touch this cesspool.
I would love to think in opposite terms on this issue.

Hopefully we still have someone out there in the business world that has retained some ethical nad moral qualities?...and would see re-building this airline as the chance of a life-time challenge to master.

When I say re-build...I do not for a moment imply to just returning to what we were...or business as usual. We need to emerge way past that way of thinking...and hopefully become a company known for preserving values and quality..along with jobs. Wouldn't that be a unique selling point in todays economy?

I'd like to think that the Can-Do American spirit has not been completely destroyed or under-mined to the point that someone with a postive goal in life couldn't drag the Phoenix out of the flames.

Right now we need someone that's interested in growth via expansive moves..and equally interested in cultivating and exploiting the talent that lies within us all...not exploiting just our collective will and wallets.

I also see a need for a leader whose eager to work with the politicians in the areas that we serve...not just garnering thier support then stabbing them in the back in the next breath. This has been ..and will be Seigels legacy. He solicits support..then kills the supporters. We have seen this in every aspect of his dealings to date. Nobody or No Place is immune to his tactics and dirty dealings...but what do you do? I equate Seigel to a business version of a female "Black Widow" Spider...or a Praying Mantis.

I would love to see this leadership group being shown the door...but they have a stacked deck on this...so I won't hold my breath waiting for that day.

Bronner is basically the only one that can get rid of this guy..and why would he? Seigel is doing everything possible to make this guy a local hero in Alabama...but it's being done at the expense of 45,000 workers...or should I say 28,000 workers now?...and multitudes of cities that we served ..or still serve in a reduced and ramshackle capacity.

How is Bronner a local hero you ask? He bought an airline for a "Pig and a Poke"..and now he's trying to bring good (Not Great) paying jobs to his state. The fact that we have limited service there...and the fact that our assets will be removed from the mainstream flow of our operation is of little to no concern to either of these guys. It's a paper shuffle to these people...and we are but bits of data on those papers in thier eyes.

Until a leader emerges that's interested in people ,quality , the communities we serve, integrity, honor..as well as profits..we are all just going along for the ride.

The days of local pride in business relations like what Piedmont had with CLT and INT...and Allegheny had with PIT are all but over. The leaders now have no ties to anything but thier own advancement and profiting. We and where we live do not even become a consideration...until something is needed by them.

Dilligas said:
Thus "gang of thieves" is childish. Just as labelling honest caring people as "malcontents" was childish when it was done to us.
Who do you believe posted this comment anyway....it's a two way street and if taking the high road does nothing then do what is necessary which is the mind set of this management team of union busters. Hold your head high while they cut it off I guess.

AOG-N-IT said:
I would love to think in opposite terms on this issue.
AOG-N-IT -

I agree with your post in its entirety. In the name of bandwith thrift, I'll only quote the first line.

The down side of your perspective is that there seems to be no credible airline manager out there with the qualities you mention.

DELETED BY MODERATOR AND THEN FIRE HIM........

DAVE HAS RUINED FAMILIES AND HE DOESN'T CARE.

SO WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THIS NUT.........

DELETED

After these guys leave, anybody could come in and make us feel like they are our saviors. A little raise here, a speech on the hangar floor there, some stock options over there and we are in love again only to later find it is the same story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts