Can You Believe This!!!

I was totally shocked yesterday when I actually saw an advertisement on NBC. What shocked me the most was that it aired in the late afternoon and NOT at 3 o''clock in the morning.
While on the advertising subject...if the code-share with UAL was and is so important to company and the consumer about seamless travel, why haven''t we let the public know about this through an ad campaign via newspaper, magazine,
tv and radio ads. Probably 99 out of 100 potential flyers don''t even know about the code-share. If you want people to use your product you have to let them know it''s there. You have to spend money to make money. After all you always here how you can Now move about the country.

Flufdriver said:

Probably 99 out of 100 potential flyers don't even know about the code-share. If you want people to use your product you have to let them know it's there.

DCAflyer says:

U frequent flyers were advised of the codeshare in mailings. I believe, but I do not know, that UAL frequent flyers were similarly advised. But co-advertising is a bit premature since the flight codesharing aspect of the agreement hasn't begun. The only things in place now are milage accrual and club privileges. Codesharing of flights won't begin until after the first of the year.

DCAflyer