Card Count And Organizer Pay!

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Card count and Organizer pay!!! Amfa Contributing for Organizing!!!!

Rumor has it, that the card count has been recounted and their is a problem of what’s valid and not valid, the card counters are trying to determine how to tell the organizers the count is off by several hundred votes and is short. The national is trying to determine how to proceed. They already have egg on their face on the count at USAIR. The numbers were off by several hundred valid cards. The national spent money and did not have the required 50%. Does the Amfa National due the same at AA?

At AA, the cards have become stagnant and they are now in their 8th month of organizing. Does the national continue? Or stop and utilize their money on the existing Airlines under their control? Or due they continue in the lies and ignore their commitment of the required 50% before contributing money?

At The-mechanic the locals have contributed funds to pay for the site, which is controlled by Amfa, and currently the majority of the comments are directed towards the drive at AA and USAIR. So technically they are paying an organizer to organize, which they stated they would never due.

Dennis wrote;

Dennis Sanderson
P.O. Box 361
Macclesfield, NC 27852

Greetings All,
Most visitors to this BB are aware that I have not previously accepted money from any union. However, today I received a check for $250 from AMFA Local 39 to establish and maintain the Local's web site. Since I remain an unemployed A & P Mechanic in an area dominated by cotton and tobacco farms, and contributions to the BB are only slightly more than the cost of the site, I am in no position to refuse payment for the work. Nonetheless, I assure you that in the future I will be neither more nor less pro-AMFA than in the past.

My sincerest appreciation to Local 39 for the opportunity. - TM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TM

PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR
I do have an A&P license from East Coast Aerotech. My license number: DELETED

Sincerely,

So you have to wonder who is lying? It has been proven in court that the-mechanic site is controlled by Amfa, that is why the site is so heavily censored. If someone writes on the board that is questionable, it is deleted. It won’t be Dennis being sued it will be Amfa and Dennis. Example, usaviation and other boards you are allowed to talk more openly because they are not control by any organization! Their is no conflict of Interest!

So by their own account organizers are receiving financial help from Amfa whether by a Local or National it makes no difference to the courts.

That is some interesting guess work there CIO, twisted as can be but, it does show how your mind works. Keep guessing maybe you will get it!!! LMAO

CIO,

Keep on fishing for factual data and strategies.

Note: All you have to do is look at the "card count site", it was updated after the audit.

8233 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group (From system seniority list dated 02-12-2003):
Updated, Saturday October 18, 2003 at 05:06:51 AM.

Don't worry pal, your days are numbered.

And we will tell you when we file, via "press release" from AMFA Nat'l.

In the meantime, keep spreading your lies, and getting us those cards signed.

I am neutral on the AMFA / TWU issue, CIO has some good points but RV4 also has a good point the count was recently updated do you have anymore CIO, I am new to the board and I am interested in any information you have on AMFA keep it coming. :eek:

It appears that the card count has not moved for several days maybe CIO is right the AMFA movement may be at a stall :unsure:

Does anyone know for sure if you can work at AA with a Felony conviction ?

I am in AFW and I can tell you that we are tired of Kirk Wells and Dan Cunningham they are both loud annoying and obnoxious. :angry:

CIO,
Thanks for the insight. Now i can understand why we get hosed by the company when its contract time. It appears you have no grasp or comprehnsion when it comes to discerning the english language. How you explain the post on the mechanic .com and what its actually saying are two different things. Thats a bad thing as a e board member you need to get educated! TCC might be the first place to start.

CIO, The money was from the people at the local and sent by the local. :blink: You still don't have a clue. I am an AMFA organizer in Tulsa and I deal with morons like you every day. One day you will post the whole truth instead of trying to manipulate only half of it.

CIO,

You just refuse to accept that your twu for the AA AMT is coming to an end. You keep on trolling for clues, even if they are right in front of you, you won't see them. ;)

You are twu blind, and you can't change. You are a perfect example why the twu is being removed from power.

Mike 1234,

Yes, Dan might be loud. However he is EXTREMELY knowledgeable when it comes to union matters. If you want a union rep who is up on his game, he's the man to see. Every see aRT lUBY, the twu attorney at large, run away when Company Man Dan engages him? Now theres an attorney that couldn't win a case even if you paid the judge off with a twu wh**e, a bottle of JD, and $50,000.

If you want to see a "real" twu performer, go see Kirky, and then you"ll realize why we are leaving the twu. Maybe he will cut you a check, as long as you don't cash it. :shock:

CIO,

WOW, you mean someone actually disclosed a source of income without being required to report it by Federal Law... and before such report may have become required by Federal Law?

How many times has the TWU reported in the TWU rag how much they made off of the HIGH INTEREST Credit Card they offer or how much they made off of the poor excuse for an LTD plan offered by the TWU which many Union Members cannot qualify for even though they have been paying into the program for most of their working lives?

Come to think of it, which Union has fought against the recent bill which would have required Unions to detail more of their expenditures? Could it be the TWU?

Which Union, and a bonus for how much, spent big bucks just on rental cars for the Senior Officers of the TWU International and the TWU ATD?

If spending and funding are real questions, the TWU should have no problem coughing up how much they have spent on "entertainment expenses" over the last five years.

I'm willing to bet that the total for AMFA spent on barbills versus that spent by the TWU is far less.

The bottom line is that TM maintains this site through contributions and by hos own resources...maintaining a website for someone else through a contractual arrangement is a separate job.

If you are going to split hairs, please explain how little Jim got around his promise to a member of AA Mgt. that he would not authorize or approve any agreement changing the wages, hours or working conditions of a TWU contract member without a vote by that membership...then went into Federal Court in NY claiming that he could authorize just such a change as long as it was an improvement?

How much did it cost the members to have the TWU goon squad fly on UB following Delle around the country?

It's funny how these TWU supporters have to be paid for their loyalty. :down: :down:
In contrast you have AMFA supporters flying and driving to Tulsa from around the AA system on their own dime. :up: :up:

Who has the edge here?

8234 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group (From system seniority list dated 02-12-2003):
Updated, Sunday October 19, 2003 at 07:13:59 PM. Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 10,000 cards.

We have not been updated lately, Stalled and counting!!!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
8234 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group (From system seniority list dated 02-12-2003):
Updated, Sunday October 19, 2003 at 07:13:59 PM. Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 10,000 cards.

CIO;
How many cards do they need?

8107 was 50%, so they can file anytime now can't they?

Bob Owens said:
Checking it Out said:

CIO;
How many cards do they need?

8107 was 50%, so they can file anytime now can't they?
Bob,

What do you mean "they" can file?

Don't mean "WE" can file?

HEY CIO,

I hate to burst your bubble, but the AFL-CIO spends multi-millions of dollars(your dues money) every year on organizing(recently without much success).
AFL-CIO unions don't use grassroots(LIKE AMFA DOES) campaigns. They try to force their way in and sometimes I think they aliennate the very workers they try to get to go union.
An example is: NISSAN's TENNESEE plant. The AFL-CIO and UAW have tried to force their way in for over 20 years. You would think after 10(ten) elections the AFL-CIO and UAW would get the message:WE DON'T WANT YOU! Because of the UAW's tactic's they will probalbly NEVER organize that plant!