" Caveat Emptor " (Buyer Beware)...Ted Cruz and the REPLUG Party !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Look like the vast majority of REPLUG ® Senators are FINALLY 'waking-up' to realize that Ted Cruz is a F'n NUT-JOB, with .. N O ...plan of his own. DUUUUUUH !

I'm guessing that 'MITCH' and the boys are really feeling the HEAT from 'back-home'.
(Hey, the OL' BEAR told you looooong ago that the TEA POTTY was a gift from Heaven for the Dems.), And from what I'm hearing/reading/seeing,..John (Cry me a River) 'BONER' is getting ready to BLINK...and end this charade.(though JB is a little cagey, holding his cards more closely to his vest.).

Speaking of BLINKING,......HARRY REID does Not have that word in His Dictionary !!!!

Last word about CRUZ. Since that asss-hole is from tex-ASS, he'll most likely be put up for CANONIZATION (while he's still Alive)! !

2014...2016..can't get here soon enough. 50.1% of the voters are/will be like Elephants.
They WONT forget !

The Republican Party.
The GIFT that (ALWAYS) Keeps on GIVING !!

Is that why, after Harry stated why should he worry about kids with cancer that he made a beeline to CNN for an interview?

dude,.........in a FIGHT,......one guy/(side)..... or another, BLINKS FIRST.
I'll give you...10-1 / 20-1 /.....100-1,....it'll be the F'n..Replugs First. ........... A G A I N !!!!!!!!!!!

Now IF i'm wrong, this 'THING' will drag on, until those G D....Morons in the GOP, derail Obamacare. So for now, you and I can sit-back....and wait -and-see. (dell,..i'm COMFORTABLE in My seat. How about YOU) ??

dude,.........in a FIGHT,......one guy/(side)..... or another, BLINKS FIRST.
I'll give you...10-1 / 20-1 /.....100-1,....it'll be the F'n..Replugs First. ........... A G A I N !!!!!!!!!!!

Now IF i'm wrong, this 'THING' will drag on, until those G D....Morons in the GOP, derail Obamacare. So for now, you and I can sit-back....and wait -and-see. (dell,..i'm COMFORTABLE in My seat. How about YOU) ??
Remember, to a Republican, it isnt about cancer, it is about whether its his child that has cancer....If his dosent, then "who cares"...

The ol' BEAR is getting 'long-in-the-tooth', having been around for quite some time. But I can NEVER remember Political "SELF-DESTRUCTION" of this magnitude before.
In other words,....DON'T STOP. Keep Burying the 'hammer' 'longer and deeper' !
F-ing IDIOTS !!!!!!

Look like the vast majority of REPLUG ® Senators are FINALLY 'waking-up' to realize that Ted Cruz is a F'n NUT-JOB, with .. N O ...plan of his own. DUUUUUUH !

I'm guessing that 'MITCH' and the boys are really feeling the HEAT from 'back-home'.
(Hey, the OL' BEAR told you looooong ago that the TEA POTTY was a gift from Heaven for the Dems.), And from what I'm hearing/reading/seeing,..John (Cry me a River) 'BONER' is getting ready to BLINK...and end this charade.(though JB is a little cagey, holding his cards more closely to his vest.).

Speaking of BLINKING,......HARRY REID does Not have that word in His Dictionary !!!!

Last word about CRUZ. Since that asss-hole is from tex-ASS, he'll most likely be put up for CANONIZATION (while he's still Alive)! !

2014...2016..can't get here soon enough. 50.1% of the voters are/will be like Elephants.
They WONT forget !

The Republican Party.
Hitting the debt limit doesn't force Obama to default on the debt. But that seems to be what Obama is threatening to do, if he doesn't get a "clean" bill to raise the debt ceiling. It's more an implicit threat than an explicit one, though. And it's unlikely he'd follow through on it. More likely he'll delay some other bit of spending instead. The House has passed a bill guaranteeing that the debt gets paid before anything else. The Senate refused to agree to it, and Obama threatened to veto it.

They WONT forget !

The Republican Party.

Yawn....meanwhile the economy is still in the toilet. Keep spending that money dems..oh you want more $$ that the country doesn't have?? That's ok just take out another credit card.

Yawn....meanwhile the economy is still in the toilet. Keep spending that money dems..oh you want more $$ that the country doesn't have?? That's ok just take out another credit card.

Oh I get it.
THATS why I keep getting ALL those "100% Approved" credit card offers from the 'Too Big to Fail' Bank friends of the Republican Party !

Thanx 'Black', for helping me understand that !

Oh I get it.
THATS why I keep getting ALL those "100% Approved" credit card offers from the 'Too Big to Fail' Bank friends of the Republican Party !

Thanx 'Black', for helping me understand that !
My mistake...I didn't know you were the US government and needed a credit card to rack up even more insane debt. noted

They WONT forget !

The Republican Party.

Cruz crushes field in presidential straw poll at Values Voters Summit

517764626_c_147_100.jpg

Sen. Ted Cruz trounced the competition in the presidential straw poll at the 2013 Values Voters Summit, with Dr. Ben Carson and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum coming in a distant second and third places — highlighting how Mr. Cruz has become a rock star with grassroots conservatives.
Tony Perkins, the head of the Family Research Council, which hosted the three—day event, announced that Mr. Cruz won 42 percent of the vote, while Mr. Carson and Mr. Santorum each captured 13 percent.

As all can see from the above post, just another Bullsh!t thopic, started by you know who.
Mods please close and limit this douchebag to starting 5 topics per day!

Reactions: 1 person