CBS News

delldude said:
60 minutes tonite......got a British guy, probably spec ops who was called by the Americans while the attack on Benghazi was going down.....

Another CBS Obama suppository tonite.
Looks like CBS and FOX had it jammed right up there ass by the "spec ops" dude. I hope he didn't spend his advance on his book deal. That book is being pulled from the shelves as we speak. 

CBS’s withdrawal of the story not only undermined its reporting, but that of Fox News, which apparently relied on Davies as a source for stories that have challenged the Obama administration’s account of events. Fox had cited the “60 Minutes” story repeatedly to validate its earlier reporting. “We stand by our reporting on Benghazi, and given what is still unknown, we anticipate further fact finding from those who know the truth about what took place on 9/11/12,” said Michael Clemente, executive vice president of news for Fox News.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/60-minutes-apologizes-for-benghazi-report/2013/11/08/6e7b6b9a-487e-11e3-a196-3544a03c2351_story.html

Glenn Quagmire said:
Looks like CBS and FOX had it jammed right up there ass by the "spec ops" dude. I hope he didn't spend his advance on his book deal. That book is being pulled from the shelves as we speak. 

The four-page incident report, obtained by The Daily Beast, has not been previously published. A State Department official confirmed it matches the version sent to the U.S. government by Davies’s then-employer Blue Mountain Group, the private security company based in Britain, on Sept. 14, 2012, and subsequently provided to Congressional committees investigating the Benghazi attacks.
In an interview Saturday with The Daily Beast, Davies said he did not write the incident report, nor had he ever seen it.
“I am just a little man against some big people here,” Davies said. “They can do things, make up things, anything they want, I wouldn’t stand a chance.” Davies said he did not know who leaked the report to the Post but said he suspected it was the State Department, an allegation that could not be independently corroborated. “It would not be difficult to do,” Davies said. “I knew I was going to come in for a lot of flack and you know mud slinging, so yeah I’d say it was them, but I can’t be sure.” 
The State Department has declined to comment on Jones’s book or his 60 Minutes interview.

Dude, Blue Mountain Group = Limey Blackwater.

CBS payback for sucking the Obama with such zeal, I'd say......LOL
Are the Ambassador and the four KIA any less dead now?

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:

The four-page incident report, obtained by The Daily Beast, has not been previously published. A State Department official confirmed it matches the version sent to the U.S. government by Davies’s then-employer Blue Mountain Group, the private security company based in Britain, on Sept. 14, 2012, and subsequently provided to Congressional committees investigating the Benghazi attacks.
In an interview Saturday with The Daily Beast, Davies said he did not write the incident report, nor had he ever seen it.
“I am just a little man against some big people here,” Davies said. “They can do things, make up things, anything they want, I wouldn’t stand a chance.” Davies said he did not know who leaked the report to the Post but said he suspected it was the State Department, an allegation that could not be independently corroborated. “It would not be difficult to do,” Davies said. “I knew I was going to come in for a lot of flack and you know mud slinging, so yeah I’d say it was them, but I can’t be sure.” 
The State Department has declined to comment on Jones’s book or his 60 Minutes interview.

GOP on Obamacare rollout: "This is what betrayal looks like"
Rep. Todd Young, R-Ind., slammed President Obama for committing "betrayal" in the weekly Republican address on Saturday, claiming the president misled Americans when he assured them that, under the new health care reform law, they could keep their insurance plan if they liked it.

On Tuesday, veteran Maryland Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski warned that the problems with the health care law's website and the stories of people losing their insurance due to the new law's minimum coverage standards have created a "crisis of confidence." She urged the administration to right the ship before the law sinks.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57611624/gop-on-obamacare-rollout-this-is-what-betrayal-looks-like/

CBS- The hits just keep on coming......

delldude said:
Dude, Blue Mountain Group = Limey Blackwater.

CBS payback for sucking the Obama with such zeal, I'd say......LOL
Are the Ambassador and the four KIA any less dead now?
Per Hitlery, "What difference does it make!"

southwind said:
Per Hitlery, "What difference does it make!"
"Johnson: The point I’m making is, a very simple phone call to these individuals, I think, would’ve ascertained immediately that there was no protest prior to this. This attack started at 9:40 p.m. Benghazi time and it was an assault. I appreciate the fact that you called it an assault. But I’m going back to then-Ambassador [Susan] Rice five days later going on the Sunday shows and, what I would say, is purposefully misleading the American public. Why wasn’t that known? And again, I appreciate the fact that the transparency of this hearing, but why weren’t we transparent to that point in time?

Clinton: Well, first of all, Senator, I would say that once the assault happened, and once we got our people rescued and out, our most immediate concern was, number one, taking care of their injuries. As I said, I still have a DS [Diplomatic Security] agent at Walter Reed seriously injured -- getting them into Frankfurt, Ramstein to get taken care of, the FBI going over immediately to start talking to them. We did not think it was appropriate for us to talk to them before the FBI conducted their interviews. And we did not -- I think this is accurate, sir -- I certainly did not know of any reports that contradicted the IC [Intelligence Community] talking points at the time that Ambassador Rice went on the TV shows. And you know I just want to say that people have accused Ambassador Rice and the administration of misleading Americans. I can say trying to be in the middle of this and understanding what was going on, nothing could be further from the truth. Was information developing? Was the situation fluid? Would we reach conclusions later that weren’t reached initially? And I appreciate the --

Johnson: But, Madame Secretary, do you disagree with me that a simple phone call to those evacuees to determine what happened wouldn’t have ascertained immediately that there was no protest? That was a piece of information that could have been easily, easily obtained?

Clinton: But, Senator, again—

Johnson: Within hours, if not days?

Clinton: Senator, you know, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on, number one—

Johnson: I realize that’s a good excuse.

Clinton: Well, no, it’s the fact. Number two, I would recommend highly you read both what the ARB said about it and the classified ARB because, even today, there are questions being raised. Now, we have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing is still unknown --

Johnson: No, again, we were misled that there were supposedly protests and that something sprang out of that -- an assault sprang out of that -- and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact, and the American people could have known that within days and they didn’t know that.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."

It wasn't a protest and it wasn't a couple guys out for a walk at night......it was an organized  blatant act of war on the United States of America.

Quags, do you realize you are assassinating one of the progressive lefts cherished news sources? 

Ms Tree said:
They have no interest in making sure that those most in need have health care.
Apparently, neither do the Demorats ! Just look at the Obamacare website clusterphuck, the high premiums, people who lost healthcare "BECAUSE" of BaRack-O-Care or peeps being fined for lack of insurance............yeah, the Demorats really care ! BaRack-O-Care is nothing more than a Demorat tool to control people and their lives and make them beholden to government !

Is President Obama a lame duck already?
President Obama has been no stranger to this trend. Despite winning reelection, he has had to compromise on many of his priorities or have seen them rejected outright by Congress: letting the Bush-era tax cuts expiregun control measures; investments in the economy, and quite possibly, immigration reform.

Julian Zelizer, a professor of history and global affairs at Princeton University, offers a take that puts Mr. Obama squarely at the center of his own problems: "He shot himself in the foot with the rollout of [the Affordable Care Act], which undermined any small sliver of strength he would have had."

None of the experts who spoke to CBS News predicted that Mr. Obama would be able to push much major legislation through Congress during the remaining three years of his presidency between his bad relations with much of the Republican Party and the difficulty for even moderate Republicans to be seen working with him since it might risk angering their base. Mr. Obama's poll numbers have also dropped precipitously since the launch of HealthCare.gov in October, so he can't do much to harness public opinion in his favor. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-president-obama-a-lame-duck-already/

Latest posts