Changes in station management?

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
From what I am hearing, changes in station management are being --- or will soon be --- announced, As with any merger, there will be more station managers than stations to manage. It will be interesting to see the changes.

Does anyone have info?

I know bwi suppose to have a new mgr  I have not heard much and don't know if its aa or pmus  but nonetheless good luck to all

Dont call me Shirley said:
It doesn't format right. What cities are you interested in?  Its a long list so the names i would post are the the new or mgmt didn't change

robbedagain said:
I know bwi suppose to have a new mgr  I have not heard much and don't know if its aa or pmus  but nonetheless good luck to a
BWI is Jay Jay Lavine...dont know if its the new mgr or old. its just an updated list this morning. The name on my station line is not the present mgr so we have changed to an AA mgr

mike33 said:
It doesn't format right. What cities are you interested in?  Its a long list so the names i would post are the the new or mgmt didn't change
Okay. What about the perennial favorite PIT? Is Kostelic out/retiring? He has overstayed his welcome and AA doesn't need a PIT Station Manager right now.

SpinDoc said:
Okay. What about the perennial favorite PIT? Is Kostelic out/retiring? He has overstayed his welcome and AA doesn't need a PIT Station Manager right now.
Pit...Chuck Kostelic 

JFK Fleet Service said:
Hearing at LGA that the AA GM (Ralph Lopez) will be the GM for the US LGA operation as well.
Funny thing is LGA is not listed....Don't know why....Neither is JFK

mike33 said:
Funny thing is LGA is not listed....Don't know why....Neither is JFK
JFK/LGA treated as a hub in a manner of speaking.  Tim Ahern is the Hub Director I believe and he makes that decision.....no Ms. Paladini

Reactions: 1 person
thanks mike   for a while sam burton from ric was also doing our sta plus ric  but he ended it thurs and flew back home to ric where he enjoys it

Solidarity said:
JFK/LGA treated as a hub in a manner of speaking.  Tim Ahern is the Hub Director I believe and he makes that decision.....no Ms. Paladini
ah...no wonder

mike33 said:
BWI is Jay Jay Lavine...dont know if its the new mgr or old. its just an updated list this morning. The name on my station line is not the present mgr so we have changed to an AA mgr
She was the station manager at DCA.  Any other changes in the Northeast?  Are some of the new faces from the AA  side?   Also, any changes at the regional director level?  Is it true that "Hurricane Camille" is gone?

Latest posts