Changes to CLT-GIG flight schedule

az_wild727

Senior
Sep 13, 2005
PHX
Seems flight has been 0'ed out from 12/2-12/15 in each direction.

12/15 sees an earlier 8:30PM departure soutbound
12/16 sees a regular scheduled departure time

Have to contact Kirby to see what the heck is going on since I have to be on the inaugural flight and now it seems like we're not sure which one will be the inaugural.

Anyone booked between 12/2-12/14 that received a schedule change email/notice or a call?

-Kinglobjaw

Seems flight has been 0'ed out from 12/2-12/15 in each direction.

12/15 sees an earlier 8:30PM departure soutbound
12/16 sees a regular scheduled departure time

Have to contact Kirby to see what the heck is going on since I have to be on the inaugural flight and now it seems like we're not sure which one will be the inaugural.

Anyone booked between 12/2-12/14 that received a schedule change email/notice or a call?

-Kinglobjaw
Oh yes!! please contact him!! I HAVE to be on the inaugural flight as well!! How important!

I have a feeling that they are trying to delay it as long as possible, which would be Dec 15, in hopes that this deal with Delta is approved. That way they can just start Sao Paulo and apply for CLT-GIG when more frequencies become available in July 2010

-Kinglobjaw

I have an early morning luncheon appointment with Doug Parker and the board of directors on Thursday. I'll pass it by them.

Oh yes!! please contact him!! I HAVE to be on the inaugural flight as well!! How important!

LOL! :lol:

Don't we ALL have to be in the inaugural flight? What would happen to the airline, aviation, global warming, world peace, universal enlightenment if we aren't all on the inaugural flight. Be sure to have Kirby tweet us with what's going on. I doubt I can sleep until this is resolved.

OK folks,

We have had some fun here, but let's try to keep this on the topic of a delay in the inaugural flight schedule for this route.....

OK folks,

We have had some fun here, but let's try to keep this on the topic of a delay in the inaugural flight schedule for this route.....
The reason why it has been delayed is because we are still waiting for the brazilian bureacracy to sign off on the route authority. Plain and simple .

US is just trying to sell F and Y booking codes, those are not zeroed out just lower booking codes... same with CLT HNL flight on most days... cant wait for this service to start ..greay day trip in rio.. get those passports and visas ready!!! good thing I dont need a visa ..

Latest posts