Changing the way I select an ‘Airline of Choice’

Key words....actually buy the product.

Funny thing....I actually use to buy the product....until I read that silly memo the Sand Fleas that infest the Sand Castle sent out in May of '05: "We've always said we'd sacrifice customer perception and expereice for revenue." (something like that)

After reading that...and then the absolute SUCKING the product is, I stopped buying it.

I do pay on CO...and am in transit SFO-PVD via EWR right now as I type this from the President's Club. And of course, with CO, they have 20 F seats on a B738....and good luck ever getting an upgrade. They really do sell it, despite what the Sand Fleas that infest the Sand Castle say.

Oh c'mon, verbatim!!! What did they really say? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I believe this was the May 10, 2005 FAQ....if its not May 10, its in that general time frame, under "Fleet."

Q: I heard that the reconfigurations of the A321 have stopped. Are they reevaluating that? I know many elites are extremely upset with this.

A: The reconfigurations continue and we have said before that we're willing to take a hit on one front to make strides on another, namely first class flyer perception vs. an increase in revenue.

Thanks for the response. I'm not privy to the reconfig, and their answer is kind of "floaty". "first class flyer perception vs. an increase in revenue", both seem to be something that you would strive for.

Latest posts