Cheap Crew Rates at LGA/JFK Hotels....HELP

peterpjr

Dec 13, 2005
Does anyone know of any hotels around LGA and JFK that give an inexpensive crew rates? I know that NYC hotels are not cheap but was wondering if anyone knew of any "cheaper" ones used by commuting crew members. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know of any hotels around LGA and JFK that give an inexpensive crew rates? I know that NYC hotels are not cheap but was wondering if anyone knew of any "cheaper" ones used by commuting crew members. Thanks for your help.

Good luck, they're all $$$! Except one and I wil not list it in a public forum.

try priceline.com

If you want airport locations, I think you can isolate the bids to those areas.

Some site on the web posts what people got rooms for.

Got a Hilton a short walk from T-Square for $120 on weekend. "Airline rate" at Milford plaza was $190+

I always stay at LGA.
The Marriott, Crown plaza and a few others are across the street and are lower priced than JFK hotels.
You can take the bus/train to the city from there (a block away), or get on the bus to JFK at the terminal ($ 11 or so).
The area has some good ethic food places, unlike JFK where you are pretty much locked in.

I guess I should have clarified. I am looking for an iexpensive room by the airport to stay inbetween my trips.

thanks

My friend, if you are staying in the area often you might want to look at "bed sharing" at an apartment in the area between LGA and JFK where many FAs share apartments/beds.
Sorry, I can not provide any leads for something like that, but it seems most NY based FAs would welcome another person splitting the rent (even if you are not based there and only needed to stay a few nights a month).
Try that if you want, and good luck.

The ******** (dump) is newly remodeled and the rate is up to around $100/night. Plus it's not convenient to LGA. Look into a crashpad. $200 a month no matter how much you use it. Pays for itself in 2 nights.

Call up the MOD desk and they will give you names. If you are truly based at JFK you would know we have a HUGE board with available crash pads. Folks don't provide hotels we stay at on public forum! We have enough freaks without advertising where we are at.

Call up the MOD desk and they will give you names. If you are truly based at JFK you would know we have a HUGE board with available crash pads. Folks don't provide hotels we stay at on public forum! We have enough freaks without advertising where we are at.
I am based out of LGA with anohter carrier. I posted on a few boards where I know that the airline has a nyc base. I plan on only being there a few days a month and I would rather not have a crash pad. I like my own room. I am just trying to get some ideas on less expensive hotels. If you have any, please pm me. Thanks