Cheapest way to park in Atlanta

TheCyclist

Feb 15, 2012
I'm arriving near the Atlanta airport around 6am...1.5 hours before my flight tomorrow morning (2/16). I will be getting back around 1pm on 2/24. Does anyone know the cheapest place to park my car? The best I have found so far is Fast Track Parking. It would be $71.55, but they offer a 25% off coupon to take it down to around $53. So that's $53 for about 9 days of parking...does that sound fair?

If you know a better place, do know that I don't need it to be sheltered or anything.

Thanks for any extra tips or help!

- The Cyclist

You could park in a MARTA lot and take MARTA back to the airport. There is long term parking at some of the ramps. It still won't be that much cheaper than $53. There are also some hotels near the airport that you can pay to keep your car there. You don't even have to spend the night.

Anything under $8 a day is a good price in Atlanta.

do you have some new info to add?

you do realize that Marta does not go to the new int'l terminal so if you park there you have to take a free airport bus from the domestic (original) terminal.

the bus runs along the side of the airport including in front of DL's headquarters where you can stop and bow to the south for prayers. There is a traffic light there which can be coordinated with your journey to provide a 30 second stop.

This will also be a good test on the final word/asperger issue:

Asperger Syndrome
Asperger syndrome (AS) is one of a group of neurological disorders known as autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). AS is considered to be on the mild end of the spectrum. People with Asperger syndrome have difficulty primarily in three areas: social interaction engaging in repetitive behavior rigidity in thinking. . . Asperger's syndrome generally have normal intelligence and near-normal language development, although they may develop problems communicating as they get older...
Asperger's syndrome symptoms include:

Engaging in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is listening or trying to change the subject...
Showing an intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects

Reactions: 3 people