Child abuser meets the parent

Glenn Quagmire

Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser:

A little parental justice is dished out to this POS.

"DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/1tZV6o9 ) reports that the father who was not identified by police told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

The father has not been charged with any crime."

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

Raymond-Frolander-jpg.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
The dad should get an award for restraint.  Some fathers would not have stopped until he was no longer breathing.

xUT said:
So, When is it appropriate to circumvent due process and endorse vigilantism?
You folks make me laugh at your multiplicity in what is right or wrong.
When you find someone committing a crime in your own home, defending your child is due process...and legal. The father committed no crime. He has the right to defend his child from predation.

He caught the perp in the act, and it was in his own home. If he had gone out and hunted the guy down the next day away from the scene, it would not be legal and of course that would be vigilantism. And of course, I would not and do not condone or endorse that.

A clear difference.

Reactions: 2 people
xUT said:
So, When is it appropriate to circumvent due process and endorse vigilantism?
You folks make me laugh at your multiplicity in what is right or wrong.

Oh yeah, I'm sure if you were to catch someone doing that to your child you would call the cops and wait for them to show up. :rolleyes:

cltrat said:
if I catch that fker in my house doing that to my kid all he is going to need is the coroner

The attacker requiring a coroner would IMO be well within your right to self defense of your family, yourself and property. I would however suggest that the father showing restraint is a far better thing to do.

The perpetrator is now facing charges with a family member as an eye witness. He will most likely be convicted and sent to prison. Pedophiles do not fare well in prison and our young perpetrator will have a multi-year sentence to more fully appreciate first hand the very same act or acts done to him.

I almost feel sorry for him as he will be sentenced to living hell. Please note the word "Almost" as in not really.