China Turns

Memo:
Due to short staffing flight attendants will now be working turns from Philly to China. . We are only allowing 15mins for a nap for turns from Philly-China-Philly.
Please be aware to use undergarments while wearing our new uniform dress! Image makes US Airways FLY!

Crew_rest.jpg

P.S. USY1Fare and Legacy-to-LCC your evaluations have come back and you need to call your in-flight sup as soon as you come in. You’re not meeting our standards of image! This photo was taken of you while on your turn to China! :lol:

Memo:
Due to short staffing flight attendants will now be working turns from Philly to China. . We are only allowing 15mins for a nap for turns from Philly-China-Philly.
Please be aware to use undergarments while wearing our new uniform dress! Image makes US Airways FLY!

Crew_rest.jpg

P.S. USY1Fare and Legacy-to-LCC your evaluations have come back and you need to call your in-flight sup as soon as you come in. You’re not meeting our standards of image! This photo was taken of you while on your turn to China! :lol:
Is that what they refer to a "Cat Nap"? purrrrrrrrr :up:

Any time for Duty Free?

I look like that now...

how will I cope doing a China Turn??

just did a DEN turn.... I thought that would not be legal..

for all of you folks... who think a "me too " clause has not done us justice...

just get rid of the me too... and you will be doing China turns w/ you West counterparts... cuz they don't fly w/ their pilots... and have no me too clause...

it was the best thing since sliced bread when the PI people merged w/ US and got the me too.... language in the contract...

we even had 1 for 4....... how that sucked...

you think things are bad now....
just give the me too clause up...

IMHO

Memo:

Crew_rest.jpg

sky high states: MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!......She's flashing a "britney".

only stating opinions.