CLT grievance committee elections 12/8/05

DR.EVIL

Advanced
Mar 23, 2004
Voting for the CLT IAM mechanic and related grievance committee is in 2 days. It is a 2 year position. You must vote for 3 for ballot to be valid. Don't sit back and complain without voting. Certain people are counting on you to stay away from the polls!! :(

Thursday, December 8, 2005
American Legion Post 380
4300 W Tyvola Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Voting for the CLT IAM mechanic and related grievance committee is in 2 days. It is a 2 year position. You must vote for 3 for ballot to be valid. Don't sit back and complain without voting. Certain people are counting on you to stay away from the polls!! :(

American Legion Post 380
4300 W Tyvola Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
+
Good info. just reminding everyone about the last Grievence Committee election. seems a lot of people didnt vote because they forgot or had diahrea at that moment, doesnt matter...If you dont vote..dont complain, if you need to help in the process.. then do. remind everyone you work with to show up to VOTE or shut up.

American Legion Post 380
4300 W Tyvola Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208

Don't forget to VOTE, no re-votes allowed for this one! ;)

Is anyone watching the Fox counting the chickens?
fox-chicken-web.jpg

American Legion Post 380
4300 W Tyvola Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
just got off the phone with a friend at CLT...looks like you lost 2 incumbents, and retained the other one. Its a start.

Grievance committee person----wow---my worst fears of unionism have been made painfully clear last 15 yrs or so---that is with three or more entirely different views on directions in my own union--ALPA. I have a good friend that was a grienvance chairman once---and he did help me out with a small problem -----These last 15 yrs have shown me in my union that its not very interested in helping the company make money or survive in a blood thirsty industry. Captain and I joked about at PIA the MEC chair ran a "by the book ops" twice that I remember . The problem got fixed in short order----the laugh was at this place one could'nt tell the difference between the normal or by the book operation. I just dont know about all this unionism stuff----the RC4 dudes are at it again in the East coast--at the critical time---and if we dont help this company make money and be "PRODUCTIVE"--yikes ---we just bought about 2.5 yrs is all weve done. Grievance person--hmmmm it takes so long to get anything resolved-- rather than sit down and work out some kind of compromise---. I just dont know.

Heaven help the members.

I can't believe they elected wookie and a known amfa supporter.

CLT membership is in trouble.

Nope, nothing to do with the future of the airline, just not good for the membership.

CLT membership is in trouble.

We must be in serious trouble if 700 said so!
Oh, No! What are we going to do now?