CNN Special Report

yes I watched most of the first hour long airing.very interesting indeed.....like to hear from the appeasement crowd...anyone from the left have anything to say about Glenn Beck's piece??

Lets sit down and start a dialoge.... :mf_boff:

yes I watched most of the first hour long airing.very interesting indeed.....like to hear from the appeasement crowd...anyone from the left have anything to say about Glenn Beck's piece??

Lets sit down and start a dialoge.... :mf_boff:

I can hear them now...Glenn is only after ratings, this is all fallacy.

When the smoke clears and the few left alive are still patting out the fire on their clothes, then and only then will the leftist only start to see reality for what it is.

I found the kiddie weekend shows with a little girl perpetually reminding children to hate Jews on and on quite unnerving....got to get 'em while they're young.

November 17, 2006
(Video) Exposed: The Extremist Muslim Agenda
If you didn't see Glenn Beck's important documentary on the radical Islamist agenda, you need to.

No, I take that back. It is your friends and family that are still in denial. CH 12,Garfield,Pitbull...They need to see this video.

Most of our readers already know about the Islamist agenda. If you have friends who are still in denial about the threat of political Islam, then why don't you do something useful with your e-mail contact list and send them a link to the video? It is a much more productive use of your contact list than, say, a forwarded letter promising doom if you break the chain.

SILENCE FROM THE LEFT IS DEAFENING AND FRIGHTENING... ;)
Its all baloney,all they want to do is emulate our lifestyle .... :ph34r:

There are far more pressing issues for the left than the spread of radical Islam. For instance, abortion-on-demand, gay marriage, the threatened spotted owl, gun control, you know the things that really threaten our survival as a Nation. <_<

Glenn Beck did a great job on that piece. What was very telling is how he pointed out how long it took him to actually get it aired. He said he had to fight to get it on the air but thankfully he was successful. I'm very surprised CNN aired it but I must take my hat off to them. The next question is why has this not been reported on the other networks? Where's Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS and the national print media on this one and why have they all been so quiet?

Despite all of the early predictions of imminent rating death,Beck apparently has been attracting viewers from both sides of the aisle.I listen to him on AM occasionally and check reruns of his weekly sshow.Straight and to the point,no nonsense guy.

If CNN bought off on this,maybe reports of their losing ratings/viewers are coming around the other way.

Politics De Jour??

The next question is why has this not been reported on the other networks? Where's Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS and the national print media on this one and why have they all been so quiet?

Good point!

I surmise because we are a PC Nation that does'nt want to see the true nature of the real threat, taking a lesson from Euorpe and France in particular we better open some eye's and soon.

Our own President who calls Islam a (Religion of Peace) is Naieve to what were truly up against.

Our own President who calls Islam a (Religion of Peace) is Naieve to what were truly up against.

Surely you do not believe our President means it when he says Islam is a religion of peace?

Our President only says that because he does not want our country to be hated by *more* people of Middle Eastern descent. Plus, he is well aware that a large portion of major investors in the American markets are from the middle east, usually Dubai.

I would be frightened to see the repercussions if our President decided to speak his mind about Islam.

By the way, I also feel that he is naive to what we are up against.

Surely you do not believe our President means it when he says Islam is a religion of peace?

Our President only says that because he does not want our country to be hated by *more* people of Middle Eastern descent. Plus, he is well aware that a large portion of major investors in the American markets are from the middle east, usually Dubai.

I would be frightened to see the repercussions if our President decided to speak his mind about Islam.

By the way, I also feel that he is naive to what we are up against.
So he has a lot in common with the incoming new regime.

Did anyone see the Ted Kopel special on Discovery? Quite an interesting piece. I was not home for the CNN piece so I have no basis to compare the two pieces.

Latest posts