CO Jet blows tires on landing at IAH

They probably all used them after they got to the terminal.

What else would you expect them to give them. They all arrived safely at their destination.

Of course there is going to be some blood sucking ambulance chasing attorney out there that is trying to find an angle to make some money.

I love how the make note that the airline gave everyone a $5 drink coupon.

Well, considering that it didn't even require an evac, as bizman said, they got delivered to their destination. However, a friend of mine who lives in Houston told me that when they were interviewing passengers on local news, several made disparaging comments about the drink coupon. No doubt they felt they should get free flights with auto F/C upgrades for life. :shock:

Well, considering that it didn't even require an evac, as bizman said, they got delivered to their destination. However, a friend of mine who lives in Houston told me that when they were interviewing passengers on local news, several made disparaging comments about the drink coupon. No doubt they felt they should get free flights with auto F/C upgrades for life. :shock:
My how times have changed...I was on a Western Airlines 727 back in the 80's that blew a tire on landing at DFW. It was like "sh*t happens"...if I would have known you could get freebies, I would have asked Firestone for something after I blew a tire on my car heading home after landing safely at MCI.