Code Orange We Made It This Time

Harry Callahan

Veteran
Sep 16, 2002
Your rearview mirror
Visit site
Happy new year to all, and thank God we made it without another terrorist attack. Now we must all be more alert at all times to what is going on around us. I am not going to post much on a public board, but I just want to remind you of a few things to look for in spotting a possible suicide bomber.(I'm sure no one has trained you in this)
Someone wearing a jacket or coat in warm weather with bulges possibly hiding a bomb. Someone behaving nervously, sweating profusely, mumbling to themselves. Also wearing clothing with buldges. Avoiding the police.
Car bombs can be spotted if their front and back license plates look forged or dont match or if one is weighted down to explosives in the trunk.
These tips come from a source familar with this type of thing, a contact in the Israeli police..
I pray nothing like this happens here, but lets all be on the alert and be safe.

coachrowsey said:
Car bombs can be spotted if their front and back license plates look forged or dont match or if one is weighted down to explosives in the trunk.
'Round here an unusually weighted-down-looking vehicle usually contains 15+ illegals hiding in it rather than explosives...
Good basic advice, even if some is of the "well, duh!" variety...

Latest posts