Collision Course To War

Tug McGroin

Senior
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Ominous indicators of war between the Iranian backed Lebanese Islamic terrorist group Hezbollah and Israel are brewing on the horizon. In a breaking story from the ABC news network “intelligence agencies in the United States and Canada are warning of mounting signs that Hezbollah, backed by Iran, is poised to mount a terror attack against "Jewish targets" somewhere outside the Middle East.†The story also notes that “Suspected Hezbollah operatives have conducted recent surveillance on the Israeli embassy in Ottawa, Canada and on several synagogues in Toronto†and that “Latin American is also considered a possible target by officials following Hezbollah's planning.â€

Former CIA intelligence officer Bob Baer, who met with Hezbollah leaders in Beirut last month, says "They want to kill as many people as they can, they want it to be a big splash". Intelligence officials tell ABC News â€the group has activated suspected “sleeper cells†in Canada and key operatives have been tracked moving outside the group’s Lebanon base to Canada, Europe and Africa."

Iran has been waging a proxy war with the US, in Iraq, for several years. Iran has promised to annihilate Israel, wipe them off the face of the earth. Are we so uncertain about the links between Hezbollah and Iran that we fail to see Iran’s actions as a provocation to war? Obama and McCain have both confirmed an unwavering commitment to support Israel’s right to exist. This leaves little doubt that America will be drawn into a war between Israel and Hezbollah/Iran.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5203570&page=1

Israel recognizes the threat posed by the aggressions of Hezbollah/Iran and has been planning for the inevasible war with Iran. Israel carried out a major military exercise earlier this month that US military officials appraised as “a rehearsal for a potential bombing attack on Iran's nuclear facilities.†The exercise included more than 100 F-15 and F-15 fighters and helicopters that could be used to rescue downed pilots. The helicopters and refueling tankers flew more than 900 miles, which is about the same distance between Israel and Iran's uranium enrichment plant at Natanz.

Israel remains steadfast in their resolve to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of the Iranian government. Iran remains steadfast in their development and production of nuclear weapons.

Both sides are on a collision course to war.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/20/america/20iran.php

I'd Bet...SERIOUS/SERIOUS Money, that the MORON...EL-CHIMPO(egged on by DIRTY DICK) will try to get ISRAEL to Attack Iran.
There is NO doubt about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,
Scare/ing the US electorate in 2004 worked GOOD for EL-CHIMPO,........................So maybe it could work again for Johnny Mac.

As far as unwavering support......I bet that doesn't happen....time will tell.
The Jerusalem thing and the Jews as a whole will be a huge burden for all nations....and I bet US balks outright....I hope not.

That crap will get out of hand so quickly and involve so many .....

Stay tuned for the Big dance.

I'd Bet...SERIOUS/SERIOUS Money, that the MORON...EL-CHIMPO(egged on by DIRTY DICK) will try to get ISRAEL to Attack Iran.
There is NO doubt about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,
Scare/ing the US electorate in 2004 worked GOOD for EL-CHIMPO,........................So maybe it could work again for Johnny Mac.

You don’t seem to grasp the reality of the situation. I bet you never will.

I can't believe you have a short memory(Meaning)......EL-Chimpo's....."Axis of EVIL"(Iran/Syria/N. Korea)
I'm sure that if Sen. B. Hussein Obama becomes US President he'll meet (without pre-conditions) with the leaders of Iran, N. Korea, and Syria and will use his great oratory skills to presuade the leaders of those countries to change into model world citezens :rolleyes:

I'm sure that if Sen. B. Hussein Obama becomes US President he'll meet (without pre-conditions) with the leaders of Iran, N. Korea, and Syria and will use his great oratory skills to presuade the leaders of those countries to change into model world citezens :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FrugalFlyerv2.0,

Ever hear of the old Johnny Cash song................"A Boy named Sue"

I ask this because you "seem" to have an INTEREST in Barack Obama's middle name.

Yes his full name ....is what it is, however MOST(90+ %) of the regular poster here refer to the Illinois Senator as OBAMA,.........or(second choice) Barack Obama,...........or (third Choice)...Barack.

Hmmm............................... !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FrugalFlyerv2.0,

Ever hear of the old Johnny Cash song................"A Boy named Sue"

I ask this because you "seem" to have an INTEREST in Barack Obama's middle name.

Yes his full name ....is what it is, however MOST(90+ %) of the regular poster here refer to the Illinois Senator as OBAMA,.........or(second choice) Barack Obama,...........or (third Choice)...Barack.

Hmmm............................... !!!

You got muslim issues,Bear?

Its Barack Hussein(just like SADDAM) Obama....lier and flipp flopper.

You got muslim issues,Bear?

Its Barack Hussein(just like SADDAM) Obama....lier and flipp flopper.
You seem to forget that while Obama's opponent has an all American name like John (Just like John Wayne Gacy), his record of flip flops on issues makes John Kerry look rock steady.

Make no mistake, its not a matter of "if" but "when". This is playing out just as Malmoud plans for the Apocalypse... :shock:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY...."12", where have you been ?
I thought you were "holed up" in FAI.
(Smart move if you were) !! :up:

Your so right..."12"....., El-CHIMPO and DIRTY "DICK", will not go.."quietly in the night"..until 1/20/09.

Hey, what better way to get what THEY Want BADLY, than to get someone to do it for you(ISRAEL) !!

Forget Impeaching those bastards(Bush administration), I'll settle for a trial before the World Court in the Hague, for WAR CRIMES, because of IRAQ !!!

My spouse donates to the D A V. This month she got a mass produced picture from a young Marine corporal,...with words saying..."Thanx for your donations to the D A V,..I'm a little better now, since my injuries from IRAQ"

This poor man..had both legs, and 1/2 his FACE..Blown OFF,........while @ 1600, EL-CHIMPO and "DD" were COOKING the BOOKS to continue their little game in IRAQ(source: Former WH press Sec.--Scott McClennen) !

And OH, by the way,..I challenge ANYBODY/ANYWHERE..to be MORE Patriotic than myself, when it comes to the "conflict"..in AFGANISTAN !!!!!!!!!

???????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY...."12", where have you been ?
I thought you were "holed up" in FAI.
(Smart move if you were) !! :up:

Lets just say I was shucking corn.... :lol:

Your so right..."12"....., El-CHIMPO and DIRTY "DICK", will not go.."quietly in the night"..until 1/20/09.

Hey, what better way to get what THEY Want BADLY, than to get someone to do it for you(ISRAEL) !!

Forget Impeaching those bastards(Bush administration), I'll settle for a trial before the World Court in the Hague, for WAR CRIMES, because of IRAQ !!!

Say what you want bears, ally or not, Israel doesn't need our approval to take out their enemies.

My spouse donates to the D A V. This month she got a mass produced picture from a young Marine corporal,...with words saying..."Thanx for your donations to the D A V,..I'm a little better now, since my injuries from IRAQ"

This poor man..had both legs, and 1/2 his FACE..Blown OFF,........while @ 1600, EL-CHIMPO and "DD" were COOKING the BOOKS to continue their little game in IRAQ(source: Former WH press Sec.--Scott McClennen) !

Well, thankyou to your spouse for her donations.

And OH, by the way,..I challenge ANYBODY/ANYWHERE..to be MORE Patriotic than myself, when it comes to the "conflict"..in AFGANISTAN !!!!!!!!!

???????

I never once questioned that!

Now how do you feel about Obama's remarks with regards to invading Pakistan to hunt down terrorist?

story here

As opposed to what McCain would do? Which is what?