Compare Support

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
AMFA cards submitted from the Tulsa Base = 2350+

Local 514 President votes garnered = 1000+

It appears twice as many AMFA cards were signed on the Tulsa base compared to votes cast for the current Local President.

And the TWU wants you to think there is "lack of interest".

What a freaking joke! :cop:

Since Amfa is known for distorting the truth, you can post whatever numbers you want and it will be viewed as a lie or half-truth.

One way. is to post the actual list of who supposedly signed cards, if you choose not to, it will be seen as another typical Amfa lie!!!!!!!

Your right, Amfa is a freaking Joke!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
Since Amfa is known for distorting the truth, you can post whatever numbers you want and it will be viewed as a lie or half-truth.

One way. is to post the actual list of who supposedly signed cards, if you choose not to, it will be seen as another typical Amfa lie!!!!!!!

[post="171838"][/post]​

The only names that wont be on the list are those of cabin cleaners, lav service people, and fuelers. twu is representation for the unskilled just like yourself CIO unskilled

Decision 2004 said:
AMFA cards submitted from the Tulsa Base = 2350+

Local 514 President votes garnered = 1000+

It appears twice as many AMFA cards were signed on the Tulsa base compared to votes cast for the current Local President.

And the TWU wants you to think there is "lack of interest".

What a freaking joke! :cop:
[post="171836"][/post]​

Hey "Super-fuzzzz", How many of the 2350 where valid? You know, the ones that where rated (PG), instead of ® for "PROFANITY"....!!!!!!! :p

--------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Checking it Out said:

[post="171838"][/post]​

Thanks for the post, I will distribute today to all and let them know that the twu wants to know who signed a card. How about none of your freaking business. You're just like the company you asked a federal judge a few years ago for the list of card signers. I will tell you one card, that was me. :up: :up:

AMFAMAN said:
Thanks for the post, I will distribute today to all and let them know that the twu wants to know who signed a card. How about none of your freaking business. You're just like the company you asked a federal judge a few years ago for the list of card signers. I will tell you one card, that was me. :up: :up:
[post="172266"][/post]​

Listen man..I'd be ashamed too..I feel ya on this one....HAHAHA!

Hey Nightwatch,

Keep working it, I'm sure you have almost secured a permanent position within the TWU hierarchy. Remember, save all your posts here - for your resume'.

Vortilon has a point Steve, not to mention you said you were bald. Twscrew has a thing for bald people. They hired Kirk the felon Wells and Dennis the deserter/friend screwier Burchette. You’re a sure win Steve bald, no morals just like they like them. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Checking it Out said:

[post="171838"][/post]​

Right after you post the list of names who voted for your Local President! Why do you want the list of names? So you can make examples out of people who want to get rid of the TWU and get a union that will represent their interests?

Like I said no morals. Never a fact just little Steve's bull shitt. I maybe mistaken you maybe to stupid even for TWU Steve. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Checking it Out said:

[post="171838"][/post]​

It is interesting that you cio, would advocate posting the names of those that signed cards on the INTERNET!!!

Tulsa in my opinion is coming around and seeing the twu for what it is. They see it because of the lies the twu tries to put over on them. Some have tried to ignore the lies but they only ignored them for so long before they turned. I can say unequivocally that of the shops near me there are huge amounts of members that now understand the truth and have joined the AMFA revolution.

Rusty said:
It is interesting that you cio, would advocate posting the names of those that signed cards on the INTERNET!!!

Tulsa in my opinion is coming around and seeing the twu for what it is. They see it because of the lies the twu tries to put over on them. Some have tried to ignore the lies but they only ignored them for so long before they turned. I can say unequivocally that of the shops near me there are huge amounts of members that now understand the truth and have joined the AMFA revolution.
[post="173199"][/post]​

TWU leaders such as CIO are the best assett that the drive has. His rants and double standards only highlight how screwed up the TWU is. A while back he claimed that if AMFA did not get thousands to show up at a demonstration that it would be considered a failure, but when Local 514 has a demonstration and the only ones that show up are on the TWU payroll its considered a succes! When the AFL-CIO has a rally and hundreds show up its a sucess even though they have millions of members. CIO never adresses issues so as those in Tulsa start to feel the squeeze, which has become a "crush" to us out here on the line, they too will finally turn against their company union and its stooges.

Here is one name off the list of card signers CIO; Bob Owens
I think that you would be very suprised to find out how many TWU officials also have signed cards. Thats why you want the list dont you?