Complimenting Flight Crew

I'm glad to hear it .... send a letter to her supervisor at her domicile (if you know it). If not, send it to either:

Seattle Intl Airport or O'Hare Intl Airport
United Airlines
Inflight Services Supervisor
Seattle or Chicago, and zip

It really means something to us when we get these letters. It really does! :)

Fly is right-- a letter like this really makes our day!

Make sure you also send the F/A a copy of the letter directly. In my experience, if you just address it to a supervisor, sometimes we find out about it; sometimes we don't. The best place to try it (unless you know the exact mailing address where that person is based) is to:

[F/A Name, File #]
Flight Attendant-- XXXSW
P.O. Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666

That is the general UA mailbox systemwide. If you know where the F/A was based, use that three-letter code for XXX (i.e., ORDSW or SEASW, or wherever-- SW is the internal department code for Flight Attendant, left over from the old SteWardess days... ahh, tradition!).

Eventually, with a little luck, and based on the skill of the WHQ mail sorter, it will hopefully reach the person intended.

Bear,

Great information for those reading the forum who are non employee types.

But I would recommend a slight change, send it to the Domicile (base) Manager, the base managers staff is very good at sorting these letters and insuring it makes it into personel files.

United Airlines
Domicile Manager - XXXSW
P.O. Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666

That is the general UA mailbox systemwide. If you know where the F/A was based, use that three-letter code for XXX (i.e., ORDSW or SEASW, or wherever-- SW is the internal department code for Flight Attendant, left over from the old SteWardess days... ahh, tradition!).

Also, I encourage anyone who has a bad experience to write to the same address, the only way to hold FA's accountable for their actions either positive or negative in the sky is to inform management.

It should be sent to corporate. That's the only way she will be assured of being recognized.

United Airlines
Customer Relations
Onboard Service
PO Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666

It'll take a few weeks, but ANYTHING sent to them she will be notified of.
Paul

Latest posts