Concord's Last Departure From JFK

I have seen this one before & enjoyed it very much. However it is not US related. Rather than move it to Aviation News where it probably should be I'm going to move it to the Water Cooler where it will get better exposure.

I have seen this one before & enjoyed it very much. However it is not US related. Rather than move it to Aviation News where it probably should be I'm going to move it to the Water Cooler where it will get better exposure.
It is nice to see that we all have at least one thing in common.

I worked for a travel club in DTW which flew the Concorde across the pond on a charter then the members came back via the QEII to the states and it was such a success another group returned on QEII and flew back via Concorde...in the meantime,I met and was given a copy of Concorde pilot Christopher Orlebar's book on the Concorde Story,signed by him.

I worked for a travel club in DTW which flew the Concorde across the pond on a charter then the members came back via the QEII to the states and it was such a success another group returned on QEII and flew back via Concorde...in the meantime,I met and was given a copy of Concorde pilot Christopher Orlebar's book on the Concorde Story,signed by him.

##################################################################

DELL,
Your new Avatar of EL-CHIMPO, is Priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that IS EL-CHIMPO... :wacko: .....isn't it) ??

I'm posting it here because I heard a cactus callsign.

Enjoy...

Concord's Last JFK Departure
Thank you.

I rode the Concorde jumpseat on a charter both into/out of JKF and into/out of Heathrow.

Landing Heathrow, the purser had to say "excuse me" as the cockpit is somewhat narrow, carrying a tray with four wine glasses full. Still on the runway, each crewmember had a glass of wine (including me) and I cannot say where we drank the wine, but it was a fine and wonderful arrival, as life should be.

The professionalism of the crew was a moon to jump, they (DOH mongers as they were) exemplified what every aircrew-member should always strive to be.