Congratulations

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
I would like to offer my congratulations to all of you who have Mr. Burchette as your local leader.

Strake said:
Don't take this the wrong way "Hopeful", I'm just curious. Are you a girl?
[post="168430"][/post]​

Whats the matter? Did your sister leave you for someone else?

Strake:

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you LIKE girls?

I got a chuckle out that one Bob and to answer YOUR question Hopeful, yes I like girls, I married one (she was 19 at the time). So are you a girl? :D

Strake said:
I got a chuckle out that one Bob and to answer YOUR question Hopeful, yes I like girls, I married one (she was 19 at the time). So are you a girl? :D
[post="168671"][/post]​

First of all , no, I am not a girl. or a woman.
I am a hetersosexual married male with children. Sorry to disappoint you.

Secondly, what does your question have to do with my congratulating all you folk on having Burchetter lead you?

Again, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BURCHETTES' CONGREGATION!

Hopeful, I think Strake was wondering if you were a girl because if you were, he would send Burchette over to try and beat you up or if you were married, well, you know.

Ahhh,, thanks for clearing that up! was wondering why he was asking whether I was a girl when I mentioned Burchette.

Is it any surprise that Beerchette was elected again? After all this is the same lame mentality that elected Ed Wilson again after he pleaded no contest to embezzling union funds. :down: :down:

No offense but that suprises me too! I wondered if Hopeful was a girl too....hmmm

--------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Hopeful said:
Secondly, what does your question have to do with my congratulating all you folk on having Burchetter lead you?

[post="168689"][/post]​

It doesn't, I was just pulling your chain.... :D

Hey guys why is it Felon Kirk Wells can get promoted to the International but Dennis can't ? Could it be their more worried about their women than their check book up there? That’s a real surprise. By the way stark come on by my house at 751 S. Fern Broken Arrow Oklahoma and I will give you some directions. :up:

Mark Inman said:
By the way stark come on by my house at 751 S. Fern Broken Arrow Oklahoma and I will give you some directions. :up:
[post="169047"][/post]​

Hey Mark, is this the right place? Hell, whats your home phone number? :D