Conservatism and Why Romney Lost

It didn't have anything to do with dismissing 47% of the country as being takers - including servicemen? It didn't have anything to do with a casually betting ten grand as if it were a dollar? Does it have anything to do with stances that changed with the wind? Did if have anything to do with not being able to explain how an across the board tax cut along with increased defense spending was going to reduce the deficit?

Reactions: 2 people
Mitt lost because he's crazy, flip-flopper, arrogant, etc...
Tried to play the 'game' but couldn't sell it to the majority.
B) xUT

He lost because of his religious background and is another moderate GOP keeps telling America it must select.
GOP has to wake up.......or die.

I tried REAL Hard to tell you REPUGS that Massachusetts-Moderate-MITT was a losing proposition, BUT NO, you REPUGS were obsessed with the ..."Anyone but Obama Horse SH!T" !

Come to think of it, your WHOLE REPUG primary guys were losers from the start.
The Best "Modern" fiscally conservative REPUG in the race...John Huntsman,...you clowns 'cast aside' .

OH Well.
4 MORE YEARS !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I tried REAL Hard to tell you REPUGS that Massachusetts-Moderate-MITT was a losing proposition, BUT NO, you REPUGS were obsessed with the ..."Anyone but Obama Horse SH!T" !

Come to think of it, your WHOLE REPUG primary guys were losers from the start.
The Best "Modern" fiscally conservative REPUG in the race...John Huntsman,...you clowns 'cast aside' .

OH Well.
4 MORE YEARS !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!

Laugh for now.
The fate of the country Is on your ass.

This guy gives good insight into what it is to be Conservative and why Romney lost.

I'm sure all will agree.
Maybe Barack should take some notes.

http://conservativev...hy-romney-lost/

Thanks for the comedic relief dell! Nice to have that after a day at work.

I mean where do I begin? Mr. Whittle mentions Ronald Reagan under whose administration the deficit exploded. Is that a trait on conservatism? Wonder what would happen to Ronald Reagan if he were alive today and said this?

"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that's crazy.

I can only imagine.

Love how he kisses up to Michelle Bachman. Whose own family has benefited from government susbsides. Is that a trait of conservatism? Is it a trait of conservatism to question the loyalty of someone because their long dead father knew somebody who might have now somebody. Seems to me the only thing she seems to worry about is what people are doing in the privacy of their own home.

Thanks for the comedic relief dell! Nice to have that after a day at work.

I mean where do I begin? Mr. Whittle mentions Ronald Reagan under whose administration the deficit exploded. Is that a trait on conservatism? Wonder what would happen to Ronald Reagan if he were alive today and said this?

"We're going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that's crazy.

I can only imagine.

Love how he kisses up to Michelle Bachman. Whose own family has benefited from government susbsides. Is that a trait of conservatism? Is it a trait of conservatism to question the loyalty of someone because their long dead father knew somebody who might have now somebody. Seems to me the only thing she seems to worry about is what people are doing in the privacy of their own home.

Different days Dude, different political parties now and then. Times have changed.

I'd bet there is a long list of congressmen who have benefited at one time or another from subsidies probably including yourself.