Contacts At Southwest

shad boy

Feb 15, 2004
:(

I was wondering if anyone has contact information for Southwest Airlines complaint dept.

If you live in Dallas area there was a newspaper story about a man who has an outstanding track record working for Southwest. Sec. B pg. 1.
He was fired because at a christmas party his family has a joke of saying monkey instead of cheese. Well a black family was getting their picture taken and they said
"say monkey" and this family took offense. The man apoligized and explained he meant no harm.

The "offended family" has a brother (State Sen. Royce West) who made repeated calls to SW after this. LOng story short. he is fired. SW says they did an exhaustive investigation ( yeah right!!!) before they fired him. I have contacted the senators office and politely but firmly expressed my outrage over this political abuse.

I would like to find contact for SW to explain I will now do my best not to fly them.
Unfortuntly I have to use them on Tues because I already am booked. I fly quite a bit and will explain to them why I will avoid them now even if it means using my own time to fly another airline.

This is political correctness gone amuck. Colleen tries to appear as the mother type but I hope she does not know about this travesty. Because if she knows and still let it go on then I pity the people that work for the company.

Thanks,
Bruce