CONTRACT WORD FOR WORD FACT’S ONLY BY CONTRACT!

I don't understand you if what you say is true (USAirways was bought out) why are you fighting to have IBT come in when the snap back wages in the IAM contract will have you making close to or more the 34 a hour?
This is the only copy I have of the IAM contract so if you have more info. or the copy the IAM sent you e-mail it to me or post it here.
1st. the IAM contract. None of the US Airways, Inc. labor agreements becomes amendable until December 31, 2009. Of the America West Airlines, Inc. labor agreements, three are currently amendable, a fourth becomes amendable in 2006 and negotiations are proceeding with a fifth group for an initial collective bargaining agreement. PER SEC 12-01-2005
2nd In the IAM contract on my page 9 and if you have a copy that is different post it.
Duration
1. Contract Duration *Agreement through 12/31/09
*All snapback provisions of the September 2002 and January 2003 Restructuring Agreements which were due to take effect in December 2008 will be eliminated. PER The IAM contract..

SO What Snapback Are We Talking About. Pay freeze Till 2009, Less vac, no shift diff, sick time cuts, less holidays, loss of double time OT. The LIST GOES ON. :down:

I just Hope Parker Can Fix The Holes In The USAIR TITANIC.
I WANT A CONTRACT NOW NOT IN 2009. :up:

this link is as misleading as your numerous posts claiming if i vote IBT you will open the IAM contract which is a bold faced lie. :shock:
Why open your IAM contract it suxxx. Our IBT CBA is ammendable know we finish it and bring you all under it!!

Why open your IAM contract it suxxx. Our IBT CBA is ammendable know we finish it and bring you all under it!!
WOW THATS WONDERFUL,BUT YOU REALISE AS YOUR COLLEAGUE AWAUSAIRTECH ALREADY POINTED OUT,IAM'S HELD TO IT UNTIL 2009 UNLESS THE COMAPNY AGREES TO SECTION 6 OPENERS WHICH BASED ON THEIR LATEST PRESS RELEASE REGARDING THE POR NOT COMING OFF AS THEY PLANNED MEANS GIVEBACKS FOR EVERYONE.... :shock: :blink: :huh:

Well good times.. Givebacks=snapbacks right?

LOL...LOL..lol... I will be laughing all the way to the f'n bank B

:up: GOOD JOB IBT/CWA ITS A START!

UPDATE: The IBT Has Taken The New Contract The SCOPE Section That Has Not Been TA And Made It Even Stronger. For Info. Contact IBT Reps. www.teamsterslocal104.org

Also I See The AMFA Wants Cards(The More Cards In The Closer We Are To A Runoff Vote.) :up:

This Was Taken From www.teamsters.org
Teamsters, CWA Workers at Merged US Airways Achieve Major Victory

Historic Labor Alliance Recognized, Pay Parity Achieved for America West Workers

December 6, 2005

(Washington, D.C.) – The International Brotherhood of Teamsters and the Communications Workers of America (CWA) reached a transition agreement with US Airways, securing significant wage increases and work protections for former America West customer service representatives. The agreement also formally recognizes the workers’ joint association—ratified by the more than 8,000 America West and US Airways CSRs—as their collective bargaining representative.

The Teamsters will continue to negotiate with the company on behalf of the 3,400 former America West workers who are still seeking their first contract after overwhelmingly choosing to join the union in September 2004. As part of the transitional agreement, some Teamsters will receive wage increases of up to $5 per hour that will be implemented over the next 24 months.

"This alliance has already produced results for America West CSRs," said Jim Hoffa, Teamsters General President. "We're moving forward in negotiations to reach our ultimate goal of bringing all workers under a strong, fair contract."

In late September, America West Airlines and US Airways merged to form the sixth-largest air carrier in the country. Soon after, customer service representatives (CSRs) at America West, represented by the Teamsters, and their counterparts at US Airways, represented by the CWA, agreed to form the Airline Customer Service Employee Association, IBT-CWA, to represent the workers.

The agreement also protects the existing holiday, sick time, and vacation policies for the for the former America West workers until the parties conclude an agreement to integrate the two work groups.

Founded in 1903, the Teamsters Union represents more than 1.4 million hardworking men and women in the United States and Canada.