CONTRACT WORD FOR WORD FACT’S ONLY BY CONTRACT!

:down: :down: MR-700 & DELL TELL ME WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :lol:

:shock: AND WHY NO NMB RULING YET!!!!!!!

THAT IS JUST THE LOCAL IAM WITH THERE BS AND LIES. :mf_boff:
WELL BOYS AND GIRLS COME OUT AND VOTE FOR THE TEAMSTERS AND GET RID OF THAT TRASH. :up:
AND MR 700UW I HAVE A NEW PIC FOR YOU. WILL SEND IT SOON, YOU WILL LOVE IT OR SEE GONZO I SENT IT TO HIM LOL. HAVE A NICE DAY AND PS. GET YOUR TEAMSTERS CARD IN :D

WOW THATS WONDERFUL,BUT YOU REALISE AS YOUR COLLEAGUE AWAUSAIRTECH ALREADY POINTED OUT,IAM'S HELD TO IT UNTIL 2009 UNLESS THE COMAPNY AGREES TO SECTION 6 OPENERS WHICH BASED ON THEIR LATEST PRESS RELEASE REGARDING THE POR NOT COMING OFF AS THEY PLANNED MEANS GIVEBACKS FOR EVERYONE.... :shock: :blink: :huh:
Now DELL Lets Talk. I’m a Teamster and the NMB has not voted the IAM as single carrier so it is up to us to vote for what we want. AND AS I HAVE SAID (THE US AIRWAYS INC. IS NO MORE.....) WE ALL WORK FOR THE NEW (US Airways Group) USAIR IN NAME ONLY...and as I posted The IBT contract is under renegotiation at this time. THE IAM contract is up for renegotiation in March 2009, but we can look at the scope and some other things of both contracts and get what we want now rather than 2009 2010 or later.
AND AS I SEE IT GET RID OF THE BACK DOOR IAM SH***. GET A UNION THAT WORKS FOR ALL OF US NOT THEM SELFS.
BEFORE YOU OR MR 700 START WITH THE FARMOUT SH**. THAT WAS DONE IN 1995 AND AWA WAS NOT UNION…WE WENT IBT AFTER THAT AND THE IBT HAS GOT ALL THE TECHS BACK FROM LAYOFF AND BROUGHT WORK BACK IN HOUSE.
SO AS I SAY READ POST 27. :censored:

WE ALL WORK FOR THE NEW (US Airways Group) USAIR IN NAME ONLY...and as I posted The IBT contract is under renegotiation at this time. THE IAM contract is up for renegotiation in March 2009, but we can look at the scope and some other things of both contracts and get what we want now rather than 2009 2010 or later.
when you gonna wake up to the reality sat before you?
IBT can negotiate pickles and ice cream,but until 2009 half the group is under iam NEG'S....deal with it,its not going away.......... ;)

IBT can negotiate pickles and ice cream,but until 2009 half the group is under iam NEG'S....deal with it,its not going away.......... ;)
Then me and 849 teamsters will let DP and his airline run a little bit slow till all of us are up on the contract.

And then they will go see the judge and get an injunction, just like AA did to the APA, UAL did to the IAM and NWA did to AMFA when they did a slowdown job action.

Then me and 849 teamsters will let DP and his airline run a little bit slow till all of us are up on the contract.

Why don't we try to be more productive, and try to help this airline instead of looking for reasons to be a slacker. If the IBT and IAM could try and make for a transition it would be better for all of us.

Why don't we try to be more productive, and try to help this airline instead of looking for reasons to be a slacker. If the IBT and IAM could try and make for a transition it would be better for all of us.
WE CAN ONLY BE ONE UNION AND THE IBT IS IT. THE IAM HAS HAD ITS DAYS! BY BY IAM BACK DOOR THIS. THE IBT HAS THE NUMBERS WELL OVER 47% IN CARDS SO ALL YOU BOYS AND GIRLS THAT HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CARDS IN JUST GO VOTE. WE WILL WIN :up:

And then they will go see the judge and get an injunction, just like AA did to the APA, UAL did to the IAM and NWA did to AMFA when they did a slowdown job action.
700 GO GET A IBT CARD IN WE NEED A GOOD UNION MAN. :up:

AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN YOUR EYES! (THE NMB HAS NOT RULED IAM SINGLE CARRIER) SO TELL ME THIS! WHAT DOES THE IAM COMTRACT HAVE TO DO WITH ME AS A TEAMSTER AND MY CONTRACT :shock: :shock: :shock: :down:

awausairtech,

I know you’re excited and all, but could you please refrain from using all CAPS when you post. In Internet/BBS etiquette it is considered yelling, so tone it down unless you are offering a set of Ginsu knives with your post. Thank you.

awausairtech,

I know you’re excited and all, but could you please refrain from using all CAPS when you post. In Internet/BBS etiquette it is considered yelling, so tone it down unless you are offering a set of Ginsu knives with your post. Thank you.

WHAT.. WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU UNLESS YOU SHOUT...

Seems to be effective and some posts fall by the wayside with out being emotional with them. etiquette smediquette.

1105_homepage_tv_image.jpg

Latest posts