CONTRACT WORD FOR WORD FACT’S ONLY BY CONTRACT!

And then they will go see the judge and get an injunction, just like AA did to the APA, UAL did to the IAM and NWA did to AMFA when they did a slowdown job action.

They can't do anything when you go by the book. just look at what you have to do to change a nav light on a 320/319/321. it will sit for hours waiting for sealent to cure. let them tell the faa then they can't stop it. wake up no judge can bypass a manual.

What are the dues per mo. for the IBT?

A topped out tech at awa pays $58.00 a month.

$50.00 :cop:
50 bucks a month will get you a pay cut, less vacation and sick time, your gonna loose $1 an hour for license pay in most cases, and less per-diem, less overtime pay. Thats if you keep your job.. And dont let the IAM fool you there scope has not saved jobs... IBT's scope brought back jobs in 98' and has continued to do so (as many as our members seem to work for) ..

There seems to be a defining measure in Aviation these days.. Strength in numbers has worked in the past but in our time means nothing... NWA,,, USair... Delta... United... Only Delta Pilots have seemed to prevail.. sort of, by getting off with a less then antisipaited consession..

The Airlines can outsourse us all or damn near... Pilots, and F/A's are soon to follow.. F/A's have seen this in the Asian/European market allready I think..

I really only know or have seen the maintenance side for the last 12 years.. IMHO in maintenance we can fight for more members with less pay... Or fight for higher pay for the top line tech's, with less tech's.. Befor I was a member of this Airline I worked for 6 MRO's and 3 OEM's and let me tell/remind you all of the folly that goes on there..

The Airlines have allways been the NBA/NFL of our illustrious careers .. What is the good fight.. SWA top pay less tech's, UPS top pay less tech's , JetBlu.. Airtran.. very close to top pay with less tech's.. But all viable companies providing a service and a profit for there shareholders/bosses..

Allthough I completely agree that all work or most should be done in house.. I ask all to think about you future.. Is this the time to fight like NWA .. IMHO seems not. and this is hard to say.. Cause it could cost me my job.. But hell for a pay cut and all the rest of the consessions....! I would gladly go back to the ranks ( MRO s and OEM's ) and orginize there for a while... Could help us all.. in the long run...

I can See It Now THE IBTDELLDUDE lol.
Want Some Ice For That Koolaid And A IBT Card.
If You Do Turn A Card In Can I Have A Copy Of It To Hang On My Wall.

ok,ok....i see the light,i wanna be an IBT dude..... :eek:
gimme some of that purple koolaid there reverend Jim...

Hey I never said I new all the answers just my opinion on how I observe the current situation.. If you disagree or see dont see things the same let me/us know..

Red Koolaid killed the folks in Johnstown, the purple koolaid would have actually delayed there death by 3 weeks ...

This IS A Few day late but I got this from the IBT team They have taken the new contract JOB SCOPE and updated it.. That will give DP and THE BOYS somthing to chew on lol GO GET THEM IBT :up:

AND BY THE WAY MR 700 AND DELL WHY IS THE AIRLINE STILL UNDER TALKS WITH THE IBT FOR OUR NEW CONTRACT?????? (FACTS ONLY AND POST BACK UP FOR YOUR WORDS)

I think the NMB is giving the UNIONS time to try to work things out before the make that ruling. (This only what I think)
They see the mess and what a mess it is. LOL

Latest posts