Corrupt Industrial Unions Never Stop

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
More and more corruption with these industrial unions. Remember when it was always the teamsters getting headlines like these. Don't get me wrong, they still do, but just not as often as they use to, teamsters are facing corrupted charges currently as we speak. Now the UAW is all over the media talks. This guy Grimes, in this story is the 9th person tied to the union to admit guilty as charged, 9TH! With 2 other still not named as of yet AND prosecutors are hoping they will turn evidence and spill the beans on the other 2. The UAW should be shut down and decertified and the members allowed to bring in the union they want to take their place. This what you get when you go with these industrial unions people...

Ex-UAW official pleads guilty in US court to kickbacks

More and more corruption with these industrial unions. Remember when it was always the teamsters getting headlines like these. Don't get me wrong, they still do, but just not as often as they use to, teamsters are facing corrupted charges currently as we speak. Now the UAW is all over the media talks. This guy Grimes, in this story is the 9th person tied to the union to admit guilty as charged, 9TH! With 2 other still not named as of yet AND prosecutors are hoping they will turn evidence and spill the beans on the other 2. The UAW should be shut down and decertified and the members allowed to bring in the union they want to take their place. This what you get when you go with these industrial unions people...

Ex-UAW official pleads guilty in US court to kickbacks[

swamt.

Do you like the HIGH pay that WN pays you guys ??

It was the Industrial UNIONS, back in the day that laid the groundwork for what you're enjoying now.
It's always BEST to know your history.
Corruption, kickbacks, WHO CARES ?
It NEVER bothered me that back in the day that Jimmy Hoffa loaned $$$$ to the Mafia, who always paid it back.
Be it the UAW or the IBT, there is Strength in numbers. Hopefully you'll never lose sight of that fact !!