Cost Concerns Weigh On Us Airways

MMW,

The U Board conveened yesterday. I am sure the plan is ready now. I have had many PMs from the management types and pretty well know what is coming down. I am sure many have been PM as well.

Brace yourselves is what I am saying as I have said in the Winter, when I first came on these boards.

I have learned that when you allow others to control your destiny, and do nothing, say nothing, and hide behind shadows, their control of your destiny; becomes your reality.

There is power within all of us to create change. Some can see this; others cannot.

It greatly depends on your own will, strength, and what you believe is right. These are the elements to motivate and create change.

Do we collectively have these qualities as Labor. Time will tell.

and then comes the day when they all woke up and saw that they gave it all away and then what had they then?
thousands of lives put into a holding pattern...for what?
a slow dismal look at reality's ugly face?
a nightmare that one never awakens from?
so goes the story of the once proud U.

Cav -

I believe we will get that show sometime next week as our holiday bonus. There is a huge mangement pow wow in CCY and I am sure a good portion of the plan will be presented then. Just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas, eh? :(

Just glad I planned ahead last year and prepared myself for just such events.

PITbull said:
The U Board conveened yesterday. I am sure the plan is ready now.
Pit,

I know how they are gonna approach this. I'll set the stage:

After Christmas, they'll be this big meeting in CCY...Mgt. will attend. :blink:

Mgt. will come back to the employees and tell us how bad things are... <_<

Dave will put togther another road show....Fire up the PowerPoint boys..!! :eek:

Here's the motto this time" We won't be able to make the loan payment to the Goverment if concessions are given" Bingo..!!! :down:

I've seen this movie before, haven't I...?? :lol: :lol:

SL