Cranky Flyer analyzes Southwest schedule changes.

Yes, Jim.
I mentioned that the schedule would be same as end of 2019 by end of this year in another thread. Southwest is planning for getting back to normal while others are cutting back to the 30% smaller in size approach. Although Sothwest may very well also be smaller, but our CEO has said he doesn't think it will be as large as the other airlines are indicating (30%) and I assume Southwest is planning for a return sooner than later and will gear up for it in case it comes and they can pounce since they prepared for the turnaround instead of moping in the negative and prepare for the worse. Southwest has already prepared for the worse and now will look at the next move towards rebuilding towards positive direction. I do think the outer states on the coast will take the longest to get back to normal so it makes sense that Southwest will focus on the inner states until the others open up and get back to travel.
Enjoyed that article, and thanks for sharing it. Along with the May jobs report, good news is starting to flow for a return in the economy, let's all hope it keeps going this way by end of year and hopefully avoid any layoffs for Southwest...