Crash Pad

Apr 21, 2008
I am attempting to rent out my home as a crash pad for pilots and flight crew. I am looking for some advise on where to advertise online as far as public forums? I am not an airline employee.

Also, what are the main amenities that are needed in a crash pad? I'm just trying to poll people with this, I have the crash pad advertised on paper, but looking for more ways to provide what is needed.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

I am attempting to rent out my home as a crash pad for pilots and flight crew. I am looking for some advise on where to advertise online as far as public forums? I am not an airline employee.

Also, what are the main amenities that are needed in a crash pad? I'm just trying to poll people with this, I have the crash pad advertised on paper, but looking for more ways to provide what is needed.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

Consider listing on "Craigslist"... it is a very useful tool for people in your situation.

Just do a little research... search for crash pads in your city (use Google, Yahoo!, or similar), and you should be able to come up with some listings. Look through them and you should find some ideas for things you'll need to offer, and other things to consider.

Craigslist is good, plus most boards (like this one) have areas where you can drop a snippet for your place.

I do have a post on craig's list, plus some other public sites. I guess advise was a bad way to phrase it, just trying to get everyone's thoughts on the topic. I can get info from other sites and my competition, however it doesn't provide any personal feedback, statistics etc, just what everyone else is advertising.

At any rate, I appreciate the comments. Thank you.

Latest posts