Customer Service Satisfaction Survey

US1YFARE

Veteran
Mar 31, 2004
I received a customer service satisfaction survey via email...anyone else get this. One of the questions was a list of the airlines and what value you get out of them. They listed wal-mart, costco, target, macys, nordstrom, and neiman marcus. it is such a stupid question because US is more like a starbucks in my opinion--it is overpriced, on every corner, the employees are nice, but the product sucks.

Something must be going on for them to be sending the survey out....

I received a customer service satisfaction survey via email...anyone else get this. One of the questions was a list of the airlines and what value you get out of them. They listed wal-mart, costco, target, macys, nordstrom, and neiman marcus. it is such a stupid question because US is more like a starbucks in my opinion--it is overpriced, on every corner, the employees are nice, but the product sucks.

Something must be going on for them to be sending the survey out....
US charges like Macy's for Wal Mart Service.

I remember some kind of survey, but it was over a week ago. Not even sure it was US, it may have been another airline. CO sends me survey's about every month, may have been them.

It was from Kevin Jackson in Consumer and Partnership Marketing.

I received it today.

I remember when CCY would send out surveys--they at least gave you 500 miles for participating.

It was from Kevin Jackson in Consumer and Partnership Marketing.

I received it today.

I remember when CCY would send out surveys--they at least gave you 500 miles for participating.
You said the word "GAVE". Sandcastle does not know the meaning of Customer Satisfaction! I wouldn't put it past them to start charging for every e-mail response expected. Next will be charging for Our Dividend Mile Statements that they E-Mail!

You said the word "GAVE". Sandcastle does not know the meaning of Customer Satisfaction! I wouldn't put it past them to start charging for every e-mail response expected. Next will be charging for Our Dividend Mile Statements that they E-Mail!
Great idea! Tempe is probably working on it right now.