• Voted NO for contract changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
This poll for for all the CWA members who have already voted. If you have not voted yet, please don't vote in this poll until you do because you might change your mind. It will be interesting to see how accurate this poll becomes, when we check out the results on December 23rd.

just a note to let everyone know why i voted yes. I believe that this contract is a bad deal, but i feel it is better then the judge would give us. It is apparent to me that the judge will give the company whatever they want. this deal offers a buyout plan and furlough rights, i don't believe the judge would offer us either one...

My prediction: It will pass 55% to 45%. In my opinion, you people who vote yes are a bunch of cowards. This contract when passed will be the completion of your demise. You had better read it very, very carefully! They got you Hook, Line & SUCKER! :down:

those who continue to vote for concession upon concession have no self worth or believe they are over compensated........perhaps both!

Coward, No self worth...
I believe anyone that would stay in this INDUSTRY, especialy USAIRWAYS have no self worth. CCY has accomplished their mission and this is not a career anymore. At this point, you have two options, Move on in life and find a new rewarding career, or stay and be consumed in self pitty reminising in how it used to be, while training the new airline generation that can barely speak english.

I vote YES and get whatever I can from this tragidy and say so-long to the airline business.

I have the courage and self worth to realize when its time to move on.

CS AGENT said:
I vote YES and get whatever I can from this tragidy and say so-long to the airline business.

I have the courage and self worth to realize when its time to move on.
[post="229630"][/post]​

I understand and agree with your situation. I did not vote because I am leaving in 6 weeks regardless of the outcome. I feel it is in my best interest to move on after 25 plus years. I wish those that move on the very best and those that choose to stay all the luck in the world. This is the best group of people in the airline business. Everyone deserves better than this company gives, but regardless if this TA is approved, I believe the company will impose it. Again to all my collegues, the very best to you. It's been a great ride, but for me, it's time to get off.

One just has to ask themselves....How many Mainline stations, and how many Mainline///////Express. That seems to be the the question and answer all rolled into one. Don't fool yourselves......

Most would like the EO, and the others think they could work for those mainline wages. Folks...you had better look at Mainline///////Express wages.

Once again ...Thanks Al's

Seems the AFA did good for their members..... Too bad the CWA caved and gave every agent with 5-10 years the shaft.

usairways_vote_NO said:
I voted hehe
[post="229508"][/post]​

Actually, alot of bitter members are saying they want to vote no but wont "bite off their nose to spite their face."

The T/A leaves the CWA membership caught between a rock and a hard place.

Status
Not open for further replies.