D E N Y,..... D E N I A L,...... D E N I E R (s)

Looks like we have a new bubble head in the game.
37731901_510431049393815_7601184853618327552_n.jpg

I can't "here" any Russians singing Grampa Bears, only the Hildabeast screeching. Still waiting on the Russian collusion, and waiting, and waiting....

" GET ME A COKE ", the MORON - in - CHIEF yells @ Cohen, " ON TAPE " !!! Cohen is a ZILLION times Smarter then the arse-hole at 1600' ! Cohen 'singing' is being done electronically . Perhaps these tapes will lead to T-Rumps TAX RECORDS...." Y E A H. " (fist pump).
Methinks that the fat lady is WARMING UP !!!!!!!!!

Wow Bears you must stand out like a sore thumb among all those higher educated people you sa are there.
Do they look at you and ask what happened?

crpc.jpg

I think this is where he is posting from. Creedmoor Psychiatric Center aka "the booby hatch". The higher educated people he's referring to are the staff.

" GET ME A COKE ", the MORON - in - CHIEF yells @ Cohen, " ON TAPE " !!! Cohen is a ZILLION times Smarter then the arse-hole at 1600' ! Cohen 'singing' is being done electronically . Perhaps these tapes will lead to T-Rumps TAX RECORDS...." Y E A H. " (fist pump).
Methinks that the fat lady is WARMING UP !!!!!!!!!
Gramps are you off your meds again? I have a hard time trying to read all that libtarded 3rd grade CAPS lock tripe. Obviously, you didn't attend one of those famous schools in the East you live around.

Speaking of singing fat ladys, your not related to the Twigglypuff are you Grumpy Bears? Looks like the same whacked out DNA.
TrigglePuff1.gif

Last edited:
It gets deeper ever day! .........
Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, she's a protege of James Comey and Robert Muller.

Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998

Lawrence also represented:

Robert Muller three times

James Comey five times

Barack Obama 45 times

Kathleen Sebelius 56 times

Bill Clinton 40 times and

Hillary Clinton 17 times

Between 1998 and 2017 Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times

You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?

Apparently someone does...........

BECAUSE : Someone out there cares so much that they've "purged" all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals court dockets (?) Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been "purged" of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.

Additionally Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community

And although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov.

The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health.

This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities. It's a cover, so big deal right, I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter.

It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uniparty unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix .... and last but not least Muller's never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE............

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's WIFE

That's why.

Latest posts