Damage Control For

Nov 27, 2003
:lol:

An open letter to CIO and the other hotdog party watchdogs;

Just a thought fellas but have you a plan for what you will do and just how you will react if your lies are exposed via the Force Majure arbitration decisions 1 & 2 at NWA ??? I know you filed grievances for our laid off brothers too didn't you??

How could you possibly put a positive spin on the numerous outright deceptions and contridictions which scream from your own ''Informer''??? Believe me when I say your own so-called documentation is coming back to haunt you ..Put the PR mAAchine into high gear because if the arbitrator finds in AMFA's favor it will create a ground swell of support that will drown the you once and for all while exposing you for what you really are..

I'm sure you've considered the consequences of telling multiple lies to dues paying members haven't you?? Here's an idea for you, why don't you print up a new T shirt / grease rag featuring a casket with the slogan '' We'll get em next time'' :up:

Jim Anderson 4D

What do you think they will win? Are they going to reopen the ATL base? NO!! The most they can hope for is a Portland victory where they get 5 or 6 mechanics out of 70 their jobs back. They will never get anywhere near the 9500 AMT's they had when they won election at NWA. Remember that? Those promises? They were going to be "like the pilots union". What a Joke! :down:

AAmech said:
What do you think they will win? Are they going to reopen the ATL base? NO!! The most they can hope for is a Portland victory where they get 5 or 6 mechanics out of 70 their jobs back. They will never get anywhere near the 9500 AMT's they had when they won election at NWA. Remember that? Those promises? They were going to be "like the pilots union". What a Joke! :down:
Wow, pass me some of what your smoking.

70 in Portland, try 13 and all those who wanted to go back could of, 5 or 6 is what wants to go back. Let us not forget over 2,000 have retired, quit, or died. ATL is losed and all those who wanted to work could have in MSP, 400 took the 26 weeks of severance and then retired. What's our severance??? :shock: :shock:

BTW...Why don't AA have maintenance in Portland, after we have double the flights?????

OHHH Boyy,

AAMECH,
You Claim that AMFA is doing too "Little" too late when they reopen stations for Maintenance & Related CLOSED by the COMPANY?

How many stations has the TWU ATD REOPENED for ANY CLASSIFICATION?

How many stations has the TWU ATD OPENED for Maintenance?

How many Stations are above the CONTRACTUAL 1460 Departure Limit for Station Staffing by AMTs', Facilities and Automotive Mechanics?

How many Stations are above the CONTRACTUAL DEPARTURE LIMIT for Station Staffing by Fleet Service?

The TWU ATD- Little Enough, Little Too Late! Work For Less: Keep Little, Yingst and Gless.

and to quote the Mr. Delle at his September cult meeting..."We'll have an answer on the FM in a couple of months!"...hmmmmm..let me takes off mah gloves and count....it's now been a couple of couples...but who's counting...Delle?

That boy needs to confer with McKormick a bit more often ya think? Now there's a bright boy...heard he walked up to brother Kirk wanting to shake his hand and looking for a ride to the DoubleTree in TUL...HAHAHA...Kirk about wet himself laughing at the dummie!..HAHAHA

Still waiting for a real answer here , not your usual smart-assed off topic responses but an honest to goodness answer... You ain't got it yet huh baby??

Jim-

PDiddyQuill said:
and to quote the Mr. Delle at his September cult meeting..."We'll have an answer on the FM in a couple of months!"...hmmmmm..let me takes off mah gloves and count....it's now been a couple of couples...but who's counting...Delle?

That boy needs to confer with McKormick a bit more often ya think? Now there's a bright boy...heard he walked up to brother Kirk wanting to shake his hand and looking for a ride to the DoubleTree in TUL...HAHAHA...Kirk about wet himself laughing at the dummie!..HAHAHA
When the arbitrator sees fit, he'll make his desicion. How is the twu's arbitration case going dippy? Oh that's right, we don't have one. 2000 twu mechanics on the street but the twu forgets them. Got any OSM's in MCI yet?

When is the twu going to get the SWA flight attendants a contract? The most profitable airline in HISTORY and the twu can't get them an ILC? I know a SWA flight attendant and she said there is a movement starting to dump the twu. Another twu airline loss coming soon for the twu. Sweeeet!

Dippy, AMFA had a van for their use. I seriously doubt Mr. McCormick asked kirk "the felon" wells anything. Except possibly if he needed a good attorney or maybe if the the punk found his A@P license yet. Mr. wells does wet himself often, especially when team twu isn't around. :unsure: