Dave; I Am Yours Baby!

amt4u

Jul 18, 2003
finally; after being bumpped twice at PHL, having to connect thru pit to DEN,and kissing the gashut to FRONTIER gate agents i arrived at my beloved LAS VEGAS.
DON'T YOU LOVE NONREVING?
WELL;After 4 tequilas and 6 beers I finally can think straight. (of course i was gambling, you get free drinks; LUV las vegas)
mr. bonner, mr dave i am all yours just show me where to sign.
We will get SWA and all LCC if we COMPOUND.
DID I SAY COMPOUND....
I MEAN TO SAY 25000 u employees purchasing homes in LAS IN THE SAME MONTH most likely will drive the real state up in to the roof,ionsphere,stratosphere
or some above PHear; then WE SELL.. luv LAS

COMPOUNDED swa MEANS NOTHING TO US.
BY THE WAY
P.S. A320 PILOT STOP GLOWTING, ALL YOUR LIFE IS BASED ON FREE HANDOUTS
(TAXPAYER MONEY) TO SPONSOR YOUR FLIGHT SCHOOL ,AIRFORCE/NAVY TIME AND WHATEVER AVIATOR TIME YOU MAY HAVE; you may cry out your lines to aunt EMMA, but as far as any aviation technitian/mechanic is concern you are nothing more thant an overpayd bus driver (wich your job/professionalism and skills is easely replaced by a $ 999.99 laptop ;wich is COMING)
got to GO, a drink is coming.

amt4U.-

amt4u,
Why didn't you just buy a onw way ticket on WN or B6? A short amtrak ride or drive could have gotten you a guaranteed seat, and much less heartburn? Spending $119.00 or even $299.00 is a small price to pay compared to what you went through.

At WN or B6, many employees will choose to buy a ticket rather than dork around with the non revving game. It is easy, cheap, and you get piece of mind. B)

Latest posts