Dave latest letter

bagosh

Oct 9, 2002
I was just thinking of the latest letter from DAVE, the part I found most offensive was on the back side where he states that the unions accepted the latest management cutbacks and we should vote to ratify.
My recollection of the scenerio was either the union accepts or the doors would be shut Dec.21st. I''m voting NO

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/1/2003 8:01:47 AM Schwanker wrote:

MANAGEMENT WOULD NEVER TELL A STORY, WOULD THEY!

Since when has management's word been gospel. They got you so scared you can't even $h!t straight. Stand up to these guys who are taking pure advantage of your fears.
----------------
[/blockquote]
spoken like a true wanker would

MANAGEMENT WOULD NEVER TELL A STORY, WOULD THEY!

Since when has management's word been gospel. They got you so scared you can't even $h!t straight. Stand up to these guys who are taking pure advantage of your fears.

Stand up to these guys who are taking pure advantage of your fears.[BR][BR]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR][BR]
[P align=left]God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I Cannot change…[BR][BR]Courage to change the things I can[BR][BR]And Wisdom to know the difference…[BR][/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/1/2003 8:58:29 AM cavalier wrote:
[P]Stand up to these guys who are taking pure advantage of your fears.[BR][BR]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR][BR] [BR]
[P align=left]God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I Cannot change…[BR][BR]Courage to change the things I can[BR][BR]And Wisdom to know the difference…[BR][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P] whoa...i know that one........

[P][SPAN class=BodyFont]On one thread you guys are talking about buying up the remains of UAL and here you are talking about more concessions or you are out of business. Why dont you work for nothing, then maybe you could buy AMR and DAL too?[BR][/P]
[P]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR][BR] [STRONG]Bob, why don't you take your dissension causing and poisonous attitude somewhere else. You have never offered anything of a positive nature. Why don’t you provide a refreshing change to your remarks with some practical solutions to this industry’s problems. Your remarks have all been fruitless and condescending, you are batting zero, Bob. [/STRONG][/P][FONT size=2][/FONT][/SPAN]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/1/2003 10:27:50 AM Bob Owens wrote:

On one thread you guys are talking about buying up the remains of UAL and here you are talking about more concessions or you are out of business. Why dont you work for nothing, then maybe you could buy AMR and DAL too?
----------------
[/blockquote]
That is dependant upon the concession package we give them after the package we give them to settle the "little" pension underfunding problem.

On one thread you guys are talking about buying up the remains of UAL and here you are talking about more concessions or you are out of business. Why dont you work for nothing, then maybe you could buy AMR and DAL too?

What makes it worse, is Bob Owens is the financial officer of the TWU local at JFK for AA, his previous posts wished US would go away to benefit him and AA

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/31/2002 3:38:27 PM bagosh wrote:
[P]I was just thinking of the latest letter from DAVE, ----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][BR][BR]Once again, while I appreciate Dave's "personal" letter to me, I wish they would quit wasting money sending these out. Its over $10,000 a pop and I've received at least 4 or 5 letters from the company. We have Sabre, US Daily, US Update, etc to get info out and many times the same "personal letter" is repeated in each of these. STOP THE WASTE unless its mandated by the court or other law. With all of these letters, you just mailed another employee out the door.[/P]