Days of Elijah

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Non-Christian Advisory:

Oh boy, this here video is surely going to send the head chucklehead of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, Mikey Weinstein, into a apoplectic state of frothing hysteria. And you can imagine that the leadership of the Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation is running about gnashing their teeth and tearing at their clothes. This video taken at Camp Pendleton shows U.S. Marines at a Christian worship service singing the upbeat Christian song, “Days of Elijah.” And as you will see, they are very enthusiastic about the song.
Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/09/amazing-video-marines-song-will-uplift-soul/#E7gsHRdJlYhfvXJo.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:
Non-Christian Advisory:

I originally  thought this thing had credibility to it...UNTIL I saw it was from that FAR RIGHT WING NUT...Allen WEST.
I'd bet my bottom dollar that....THAT boy would trade in his current birthday suit for a LIGHTER shade tomorrow if he could !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
You can insult Col. West, but the fact still remains *HE* served, and you didn't, presumably because of white privilege.

There are no atheists in a combat zone. Most become at least agnostic after a tour.

Reactions: 2 people
eolesen said:
You can insult Col. West, but the fact still remains *HE* served, and you didn't have to because of white privilege.

There are no atheists in a combat zone. Most become at least agnostic after a tour.

Great example of camaraderie. I did notice that not all were participating in it. I am glad that all can do what they wish. As it should be. 

As for Allen West, I disagree with him on most of his outlandish stuff. Of course, all he is doing is trying to create an audience for his media handlers.

I am thankful for his service, as I am all others who served. That does not mean I have to agree with them on everything. 

Reactions: 3 people
Glenn Quagmire said:

Great example of camaraderie. I did notice that not all were participating in it. I am glad that all can do what they wish. As it should be. 

As for Allen West, I disagree with him on most of his outlandish stuff. Of course, all he is doing is trying to create an audience for his media handlers.

I am thankful for his service, as I am all others who served. That does not mean I have to agree with them on everything. 

Maybe you should spend some time and listen to what he is saying. He has a much better grasp of things than you.

eolesen said:
You can insult Col. West, but the fact still remains *HE* served, and you didn't, presumably because of white privilege.

If your replying to MY post just above your post of  (uncle) Allen West ' Serving ', and me...Not, then your sadly mistaken Eric

Yours truly enlisted in the US Navy during the Vietnam conflict !

WHAT 'BRANCH' did YOU say....YOU Enlisted in Eric ???

(PS, ...........If you were referring to someone else other than your 'ol buddy the 'BEAR', then I respectfully..... beg-your-pardon ) .