Delta Air Lines Said to Seek Rate Cut on $1.49 Billion of Loans

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-01-24/delta-air-lines-said-to-seek-rate-cut-on-1-dot-49-billion-of-loans

Delta is seeking to reduce the rate on $1.49 billion of loans, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
The third-largest U.S. carrier is proposing to lower the rate on a $1.09 billion B-1 portion due in October 2018 to 2.75 percentage points more than the London interbank offered rate, down from 3 percentage points more than Libor, said the person who asked not to be identified without authorization to speak publicly. The minimum on the lending benchmark may be lowered to 0.75 percent from 1 percent, meaning Delta’s annual interest on the debt will be lowered to $38 million from $43 million.

Reactions: 1 person
we would have to ask the question of you since you cut and pasted - like you do most non-labor things - without comment or any evidence that you understand what you are reading.

It is a typical loan refinancing.

Do you want to copy and paste the change in contracts for the cleaning service at the GO in ATL as well?

I posted a news article about Delta, whats your problem?

You live in a glass house.

700UW said:
I posted a news article about Delta, whats your problem?

You live in a glass house.
you regurgitated something you didn't and haven't even commented on in your own words.

We can troll the internet and find articles if you have nothing to contribute.

I dont have to comment, I posted a News article, can you understand the concept?

Its a factual article for people to talk about.

And TouchDown.

$1,250.

Since when does someone who claims to be a man of God insult, call names and attack people?

We've been down this road before but I'll ask you again if you somehow think that others are on a higher plane which gives you the right to live on a lower one without having any conscience?

Thankfully Meto posted a factual and honest answer. He gets it.

Move on

Its apparent you dont understand the concept of a message board.

Grow up.

TouchDown, $1,250.