Delta F/A Bases

Blackdog

Aug 24, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As a NW F/A I was just wondering what are the DL F/A bases including satellites (like MCO)? We currently don't have satellites but were promised them in our dismal contract we were forced to sign by the bankruptcy court. Our F/A bases are BOS, NYC, DTW, MEM, MSP, SEA, PDX(coming in July 2008), SFO, LAX, and HNL. Thanks

As a NW F/A I was just wondering what are the DL F/A bases including satellites (like MCO)? We currently don't have satellites but were promised them in our dismal contract we were forced to sign by the bankruptcy court. Our F/A bases are BOS, NYC, DTW, MEM, MSP, SEA, PDX(coming in July 2008), SFO, LAX, and HNL. Thanks

DL FA Bases are:
ATL, BOS, CVG, NYC, MCO (now a regular base not a sattelite or AFP as we call them.), SLC, LAX.

AFPs (Alternate Flying Program) are: TPA, MIA/FLL, SEA, SFO, SAN AND HNL.

Except for MIA/FLL which, I believe has about 200 FAs, the other AFPs are very small at around 40-60 FAs per base.

Question for you. Are your flight attendants based in Amsterdam and Tokyo part of your seniority list? If so can a F/A transfer in and out of those bases like any other base? If not, how does that work? What types of trips do those F/A's work?

Another question about your contract during bankruptcy. What all did you lose in that change to your contract? How much pay, work rules changes, etc? Also do you think your union is a good thing in your opinion or would rather have another one or none at all?

Thanks in advance