DELTA hiring Flight Attendants

That really sucks. Why are the companies fighting these uniform issues so hard. Make me wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye. If you are required to wear this uniform while performing your work duties it is and should be OJI...

That really sucks. Why are the companies fighting these uniform issues so hard. Make me wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye. If you are required to wear this uniform while performing your work duties it is and should be OJI...
s4

Because the flight attendants rarely have input as to which manufacturer is going to make the uniforms. The company has total control over that issue. Can you say, "Which is cheapest? Sign 'em up!" The uniform companies want paid in advance, then when it turns out that the uniform material is substandard or contains allergens, then management does not want to admit they made a mistake.

When AA decided to update the f/a uniforms, the APFA (flight attendant union at American) tried their best to warn the company about the manufacturer which happened to be the same company that had previously made the Alaska Airlines uniforms. As at AA, the Alaska flight attendants were reporting allergic reactions to the uniforms in large numbers. Alaska management tried to ignore it until flight attendants sued and came to court with obvious rashes and breakouts in the skin that touched uniform material. AA management chose to ignore APFA warnings. Got same results. At least the AA f/a's didn't have to sue to get relief.

You dullards believe everything from that low rate blog?

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

A large birdie from our hiring department told me SWA is hiring Pilots and F/A's currently.
Great news when we hear this as it means we are or about to grow again.