Delta Pilots Reach Tentative Deal on New Contract With Airline

Status
Not open for further replies.
what improvements were you pilots looking for in the new deal?     very surprised they came up with a TA 6 months before the current one is up

and yet they have a union.

we haven't seen the values but DL pilots are getting raises while other unions are not.

is it possible that DL pilots are still getting some of the best raises in the industry relative to their position as being some of the highest paid pilots?

the WN pilots are, what, stuck?

and the rumors are that about 50 mainline Ejets are coming apparently because DL has liked the idea of a mainline 100 seater thanks to the 717.

Reactions: 1 person
It'll be curious to see the company's spin on all of this (current "no comment" notwithstanding). They spent all spring slamming organized labor, and now may have to celebrate it a little.

Such dissonance...

Reactions: 3 people
It's hard to believe. I thought Delta stated that they couldn't work with a Union and that it would hurt the Cult-ture? I guess that only relates to if you're not Pilots?

Kev3188 said:
It'll be curious to see the company's spin on all of this (current "no comment" notwithstanding). They spent all spring slamming organized labor, and now may have to celebrate it a little.
Such dissonance...
And who's fault is it that you or the FA's don't have a union? I know who you blame!

Such dissonance...

what?

the terms of the agreement haven't been released.

DL noted that they have a TA at the transportation conference. That is all they can do until ALPA votes.

It's hard to believe. I thought Delta stated that they couldn't work with a Union and that it would hurt the Cult-ture? I guess that only relates to if you're not Pilots?
your processor has some major dirt in the filter..... where did you EVER find a statement like that?

regardless of what workgroups are unionized, where did DL say it can't work with unions?

weAAsles needs some help extricating his foot from his mouth.... throw him a lifeline.

DL never said it

DL does have a TA with ALPA 6 months ahead of schedule. tell us when else that has happened - other than the last time between DL and ALPA.

OMG you are truly classless.

You posted numerous threats that you stated that DL would do the FAs if they were unionized.

Hey Dawg,
Do you believe this guy?

You even stated that DALPA should not file the JV grievance as DL does so much for the pilots.

$30,000,000 later for its members on the grievance.

You are so blinded its pathetic.

Once again the IAM cheerleaders are trying to ride the coat tails of ALPA.
The IAM only wishes they could be as respected and professional as ALPA.
Delta's past statements were about the IAM and their lousy track record. To try
And lump the two organizations is disingenuous at best, however I expect no less on these boards.

show me where I said that DALPA shouldn't file the grievance.

show me.

$30M over 4 years amounts to less than 2 aircraft worth of flying - far less than the massive violation that dawg claimed it was.

if the union ilks here would take even 5 minutes to actually analyze data, they would realize how wrong they are and how right I have consistently been.

truth is clearly the casualty of blind idealism for many in the union movement.

700UW said:
OMG you are truly classless.

You posted numerous threats that you stated that DL would do the FAs if they were unionized.

Hey Dawg,
Do you believe this guy?

You even stated that DALPA should not file the JV grievance as DL does so much for the pilots.

$30,000,000 later for its members on the grievance.

You are so blinded its pathetic.
i completely believe him

let another work group get enough cards signed and the butt hurt will flow again. 

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts