Delta-tudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straaight....the funniest part is Don't works at US!!! arrgghhh.

DontTouchTheTumor....get real. You don't actually believe your bs, do you? Good luck getting my husband. Now if you want to buy him, give me a bid. (good plan...think I can put him on Ebay?) How much should I charge for shipping and handling?

Like I said wrong wrong and wrong - again - the he is a she and the she works for .... Well.... As for your husband.. Ebay is good... although i would recommend you paying for the shipping. :up: Ya'll are great!!! I love that I can practice my SuThern accent on ya'lls board... Rotflmao...

Straaight....the funniest part is Don't works at US!!! arrgghhh.

DontTouchTheTumor....get real. You don't actually believe your bs, do you? Good luck getting my husband. Now if you want to buy him, give me a bid. (good plan...think I can put him on Ebay?) How much should I charge for shipping and handling?

Amazing, Fly. Thank you for pointing that out. If "it" works for US, then "it" is nothing but a TROLL, trying to stir the pot.

Bet "it" is the type of flight attendant whose name on the crew list brings shivers to "its" coworkers.

What a freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts