Delta: Us Airways Sets Bad Example

Having read this....it looks like a failure is telling someone with a distinct clue about things to mind his own business.

Maybe Delta does need to worry Delta?..but the fact remains that they have learned a valuable lesson based on the mistakes of USAirways Leadership to date.

CC's reply looks like the cry of "Sour Grapes" being shown the light of day.

Yeah, he is one to talk. Two and a half years after 9/11 and Delta has not yet acheived pay cuts from its pilots, something they should have pursued from the moment 9/11 occured.

Maybe they were waiting for Usairways and United to disappear. Unfortunately for them it didnt happen and they are going to continue and slide.

In a few months AMR pilots will get a 8 percent raise and those comparisons Delta managment has been making will be less significant.

Hope the pilots can hold on til the next recovery boom.

Bat

...Delta ...humpffff ...Those damned dot connecting competitors!

If usair is setting a bad example, then why is delta the walmart of today with blocking their employees from trying to form a union? that to me is a very horrible example!

Delta is going to end up like this....Song on all Domestic Long Haul,Delta on international, and the Connection Carriers on Domestic Delta routes. If you have a hub as screwed up as ATL you would have what DL is calling a "slim" 4th Quarter Loss too.

Oh, Delta schmelta. Because they are doing so well themselves, right? Show us how Song is doing, show a profit, and we'll talk.

They're just mad because troubled or not, US Airways is like cockroaches and Cher- they never go away.

Divert
Everyones
Luggage
To
Atlanta

Dont
Even
Let
Them
Apply

Doesnt
Ever
Leave
The
Airport

Light Years: I really miss the moving picture.

Things I would rather do than fly DL:

(1) eat a bug
(2) sleep with a rattle snake
(3) vacation in Midland/Odessa
(4) babysit 4 yr old quadruplets with ADD/ADHD
(5) be sealed in a pit of Howard Dean supporters

So.....count me among people that believe DL's management needs to keep their pie hole shut and concentrate on mismanaging their own airline.

I am here in the DFW area for the MLK holiday, having enjoyed another one of those luxurious (albeit a bit choppy today, with all the weather) flights on WN.

robbedagain said:
If usair is setting a bad example, then why is delta the walmart of today with blocking their employees from trying to form a union? that to me is a very horrible example!
That's kind of low. Delta is not blocking any employees from organizing. The last group that tried at DL was AFA, and the problem there was that AFA national wanted DL's FAs to boost their revenue stream, whereas DL's FAs wanted nothing to do with AFA.

Latest posts