" Delta Variant "

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The BEAR just did a week in the Hospital after contracting " DELTA", and this, after a " DOUBLE PFIZER " !

Without the 'Vax', I likely would've been ' HISTORY ' !

Anyone of us regular's, got the bawls' to admit, they're un vaccinated ??

(Just askin') !

The BEAR just did a week in the Hospital after contracting " DELTA", and this, after a " DOUBLE PFIZER " !

(Just askin') !
I am sorry to hear that.

I am glad you survived the ordeal.

Now you know what I meant by EXTREME fatigue.

Did they put you in the COVID ward?

Did they treat you with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma?

How do you suspect you got the virus?

(Just askin') !
Glad you are feeling better. Was this a come to Jesus moment?

Has anyone wondered why they named this variant after an airline?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if someone who refuses the vaccine lives or dies. What bothers me is when people like this end up dying for the cause.

FWIW - my kid says that the ONE thing the Covid patients in her hospital have in common is - no vaccine. She also said that it's nastier than it was the first time.

HIPPA only applies to medical providers.
Who know whether or not anyone received a vaccination....especially if they offered it.

1630251732735.jpeg

I couldn't care less if someone who refuses the vaccine lives or dies. What bothers me is when people like this end up dying for the cause.

FWIW - my kid says that the ONE thing the Covid patients in her hospital have in common is - no vaccine. She also said that it's nastier than it was the first time.
I am curious as to why they are not opening up a field hospitals like they did earlier in the pandemic. I am sure we can afford to do that since we are spending money like crazy.

I am curious as to why they are not opening up a field hospitals like they did earlier in the pandemic. I am sure we can afford to do that since we are spending money like crazy.
They never needed them in south Texas. And their governor is doing all he can to make sure nobody is forced to get that experimental vaccine or wear a nasty mask. IMHO, we could save a shitload of money if instead of opening field hospitals to accomodate people who wouldn't need them if they had gotten the vaccine,we just send a bunch of horse dewormer to Texas and treat those covid patients that way . Well...one caveat - if a person who has been vaccinated and gets covid and needs to be hospitalized...let them in. Send the unvaccinated to the local vet.

They never needed them in south Texas. And their governor is doing all he can to make sure nobody is forced to get that experimental vaccine or wear a nasty mask. IMHO, we could save a shitload of money if instead of opening field hospitals to accomodate people who wouldn't need them if they had gotten the vaccine,we just send a bunch of horse dewormer to Texas and treat those covid patients that way . Well...one caveat - if a person who has been vaccinated and gets covid and needs to be hospitalized...let them in. Send the unvaccinated to the local vet.
So you want to discriminate someone based on their choices they make? So should we tell someone that smokes and gets lung cancer and takes up an ICU bed to go see a vet? How about someone that likes pastries and become diabetic or someone that likes to ride motorcycles without a helmet. Sounds like a slippery slope to me.

So you want to discriminate someone based on their choices they make? So should we tell someone that smokes and gets lung cancer and takes up an ICU bed to go see a vet? How about someone that likes pastries and become diabetic or someone that likes to ride motorcycles without a helmet. Sounds like a slippery slope to me.
This is the true left.

Subjugation.

KCFlyer is just showing his true colors and validating what I thought about him all along.

See, the left pretends to care about people, but what they REALLY care about is control over a collective. Anything outside of the collective mind is a threat and must be eliminated.

What's the best way to eliminate your enemies? Bring media, education, healthcare, infrastructure, food and energy under your control. That allows you to socially engineer the masses (media, education) then force compliance from the nonreceptive by forcing them to become dependents once you gain a majority.

What KCFlyer is telling you is that if you refuse to comply with the collective then your life is worth nothing.

Don't choose. Think what your told to think and do what your told to do. That my friend, is the left.

I am sorry to hear that.

I am glad you survived the ordeal.

Now you know what I meant by EXTREME fatigue.

Did they put you in the COVID ward?

Did they treat you with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma?

How do you suspect you got the virus?

La.

UR right. I never knew that the human body could get so tired !!
They put me in a private room, on a regular floor. Anyone who came-in had to have a 'space-suit' on.

No treating meds. It seems that 'they' wanted it to run it's course, which it did. One of the scariest things was, and to a point now today is, that it takes away desire to eat !! Not drink, NO. ( I never pissed so much in my life!)
I lost 15 lbs, to 185. And that was a good thing. The Ol' Bear, is a svelt Bear.
Highly likely La, that I got it at the airport from some unvaccinated prick. La. Thanx for UR genuine concern ! U 2, Kev3188 !!!!!!!!!