" Delta Variant "

Your statement actually falls short of the full potential of the current state of technology. Technology already exists not only that allows an entity to track a person, but also control that person's behavior. Personally, I don't know if or to what extent that is currently happening, but the technology is certainly in place. For instance...

--Microsoft and Moderna have already spoken publicly about the current ability to store data within DNA, and to apply a biological operating system and "software" via mRNA technology. (Hmm, mRNA...where have I heard that term before?)

--The current state of nanotechnology combined with advances in the applications of graphene/magnetized graphene allow for the manipulation of the spin of electrons within the atoms--including within DNA.

--The current state of quantum physics gives us the understanding and application of the principle of quantum entanglement which allows for the remote manipulation/spin of one quantum particle (say on an quantum computer/server) entangled with another quantum particle (say an electron within a individual's cell/DNA.

...and further down the rabbit hole one can go--all with the ability to back it up with current publicly available information. Oh, and don't forget to throw in the current work that CERN has done as well as what they are re-tooling and gearing up to do within the next few years (or sooner) in all that consideration as well.

I'm too lazy right now to post the links that back up my comments above, but if someone doesn't want to look for them on their own and asks very nicely, I could dig them up and post.
Well, I felt remiss not providing some mainstream links to support what I noted previously. So, here's some (but not an exhaustive list of related links to support the current state of the related technology and capability:

On Microsoft's DNA storage claims: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/dna-storage/

On Moderna's DNA operating system/software claims: https://www.vmware.com/content/microsites/possible/stories-in/moderna.html

On magnetic graphene applications: https://phys.org/news/2013-05-magnetic-graphene-revolutionise-electronics.html

On basics of quantum entanglement: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/simple-yes-simple-guide-quantum-entanglement/

On CERN's short-term, and intermediate plans: https://home.cern/news/news/accelerators/new-schedule-lhc-and-its-successor

Can someone answer why Afghanistan isn't some big Covid hot mess. I would guess that their healthcare system and vaccination status is not as good as ours. You would think they would be dying like crazy there(maybe they are and won't tell). Maybe the burkha is their answer to masking. Who knows?

Reactions: SharoninSAT
FWIW - 20 years ago Bears and I were total opposites on this board. Then the Yankees came to KC to play the Royals and Bears made the trip. I met him for lunch. Actually a very nice guy. If Rushbo was "just his radio role", then NHBB is "just his message board role".
Just has this mild keyboard affliction.

tumblr_mhexj6TxFC1qztmclo1_500.gif

Well, back to work tonite after 3 weeks of 'Delta' interuption.

Damn, it doesn't take long before 'my 76 year old dogs' start aching after the briefest of (a) layoff. (Chit' load of walking in a 15 gate airport)
But those $20 TIPS are soothing !!!!!!!!!!

Talking about them horse drugs?
Yes, funny you mentioned that.

Quantitative proteomics reveals a broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin, benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment​

Abstract​

Viruses such as human cytomegalovirus (HCMV), human papillomavirus (HPV), Epstein–Barr virus (EBV), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and coronavirus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 [SARS‐CoV‐2]) represent a great burden to human health worldwide. FDA‐approved anti‐parasite drug ivermectin is also an antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer agent, which offers more potentiality to improve global public health, and it can effectively inhibit the replication of SARS‐CoV‐2 in vitro. This study sought to identify ivermectin‐related virus infection pathway alterations in human ovarian cancer cells. Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture (SILAC) quantitative proteomics was used to analyze human ovarian cancer cells TOV‐21G treated with and without ivermectin (20 μmol/L) for 24 h, which identified 4447 ivermectin‐related proteins in ovarian cancer cells. Pathway network analysis revealed four statistically significant antiviral pathways, including HCMV, HPV, EBV, and HIV1 infection pathways. Interestingly, compared with the reported 284 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related genes from GencLip3, we identified 52 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related protein alterations when treated with and without ivermectin. Protein–protein network (PPI) was constructed based on the interactions between 284 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related genes and between 52 SARS‐CoV‐2/COVID‐19‐related proteins regulated by ivermectin. Molecular complex detection analysis of PPI network identified three hub modules, including cytokines and growth factor family, MAP kinase and G‐protein family, and HLA class proteins. Gene Ontology analysis revealed 10 statistically significant cellular components, 13 molecular functions, and 11 biological processes. These findings demonstrate the broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment in the context of predictive, preventive, and personalized medicine in virus‐related diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/

Vaddine skeptics will jump to try horse pulls on the basis of one study?
Well, the study was instituted by the The National Center for Biotechnology Information....you know, your government and sanctioned by and listed on the National Institutes of Health website, you know the institute. I may be mistaken, but I think Anthony Fauci has a lot of input with both these institutions.

Of course, as you say, it's only one study......