Did everyone leave?

Pretty much.

Saturday saw a total of eight posts on the website. Yesterday, 18. Today, 14.

This site is essentially dead aside from the dozen of us who discuss politics.

Reactions: Justme
I think we should keep talking....there is so much to discuss here...

AMFA fails again...big time.
You know their are other Airline themed forums right?

This place has been dying for a long time.

People either need to tell their peers or move on to someplace with more traffic.

It does no good to have a website for 12 people to discuss politics.

Fewer and fewer forums, more and more Facebook groups....

If the owners of the site are making money off the pathetic amount of ad revenue must be generated here, great.

At least I know Bears is still alive and Trump is still a thorn in his side.

If the site disappeared tomorrow, I'd erase the bookmark and be done with it. It was fun while it lasted.

Peterson sold out all his friends???
.....coworkers and aircraft technician industry for his cush 500k a year job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last post in the AA forum was over a month ago.
Nothing to report as far as anything new. Once there is new news to report you will get updated. This time around no one will talk about any movement until it is done and over with.
Patients my friend, patients...

Nothing to report as far as anything new. Once there is new news to report you will get updated. This time around no one will talk about any movement until it is done and over with.
I think you meant patience.

Indeed he did and I hope the AMT's remember that when the time comes.
The time comes? You can't be serious can you? And join the union that just saw ALL 737-700 NG engine overhaul work at Southwest get outsourced to a vendor in Miami? ALL OF IT GONE! And you think that is a winning formula? You think the younger AMTs at AA want to be stuck on graveyard shifts for the rest of their careers after AMFA gives away the store like they always do? That's if they even have jobs should AMFA come to town! You are delusional. And before you go on your rant against the Association, (best contract in the industry btw,) tell us how giving away all that work on a major part of your fleet is a positive thing. Because after you try to explain that I'll have more current and past AMFA failings for you to defend.

After the Association effectively worked with the comp;any to once again hoodwink AMFA, due to AMFA organizers just not listening again, this page is a goner. Seems as if AMFA just doesn't listen on organizing campaigns since they don't have a professional organizer that understands all of the zaps and traps. Sad actually.

I did, my bad thx LOL.

After the Association effectively worked with the comp;any to once again hoodwink AMFA, due to AMFA organizers just not listening again, this page is a goner. Seems as if AMFA just doesn't listen on organizing campaigns since they don't have a professional organizer that understands all of the zaps and traps. Sad actually.
It is sad Tim. It is sad that the asso had to get help from the co. in order for them to stay on property. Your right AMFA doesn't have an organizer full time. Something I don't really agree with, but that is how AMFA is built and ran.