Ding Dong Ward Is Dead

galleyguy4u2

Senior
Aug 9, 2003
Ward you have misled this entire Union!!! You gave away furlough pay, you created onerous working conditions, you disenfranchised labor unions, APFA is no longer welcomed in the Coalition of Flight Attendants. You sir, allowed two votes in the RPA until YOU got it right for Carty. Who is the suck up...YOU ARE.

You sir, need to resign on the 25th and let this Union move forward with taking care of the f/a's and THEIR ISSUES. We are all sick of it,AA/TWA f/a's alike.

You keep holding up the SIA card......is that the best you can do? It is in the courts and nothing you or THB can do to unravel that agreement. The courts will handle it. It will be what it will be. Even a simple minded person can understand that.

I hope that you are personally sued along with Juan Johnson for voter fraud. You have undoubtly tampered with votes along with Juan Johnson. I hope you both enjoy a crib with Martha Stuart.

galleyguy4u2 said:
Ward you have misled this entire Union!!! You gave away furlough pay, you created onerous working conditions, you disenfranchised labor unions, APFA is no longer welcomed in the Coalition of Flight Attendants. You sir, allowed two votes in the RPA until YOU got it right for Carty. Who is the suck up...YOU ARE.

You sir, need to resign on the 25th and let this Union move forward with taking care of the f/a's and THEIR ISSUES. We are all sick of it,AA/TWA f/a's alike.

You keep holding up the SIA card......is that the best you can do? It is in the courts and nothing you or THB can do to unravel that agreement. The courts will handle it. It will be what it will be. Even a simple minded person can understand that.

I hope that you are personally sued along with Juan Johnson for voter fraud. You have undoubtly tampered with votes along with Juan Johnson. I hope you both enjoy a crib with Martha Stuart.
[post="170298"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW", Johnny Wadd, "How do you like them' apples " ?????????????????

NH/BB's

Someone should find out when his first trip back on line is. Then all of us can meet him at the gate in DFW and wish him a trip and career of hell! :angry:

Has he left yet? Yawn.....someone wake me up when he is gone please.
(meantime please bombard the APFA switchboard and your base reps .)
1-800-395-apfa

LiveInAHotel said:
Someone should find out when his first trip back on line is. Then all of us can meet him at the gate in DFW and wish him a trip and career of hell! :angry:
[post="170382"][/post]​

Live,

Do you really think he will actually go back to the line? I don't think he will...how the heck will he make the same amount of $$$?

I truly hope he does go back (another great song, "Get Back" by the Beatles). I hope he serves IDF RSV and gets utilized for some god-forsaken piece of Domestic crap (as has been the case quite frequently...see "gettingscr*wed yahoo group).

THAT would be poetic justice. :up:

Coop

Coop,

What else can he do except go back to the line? Unless he has a management job lined up for him at AA. Maybe someone can confirm if he has a job with AA management lined up.

I hope he returns to the line, it will be fun! ;)

LiveInAHotel said:
Coop,

What else can he do except go back to the line? Unless he has a management job lined up for him at AA. Maybe someone can confirm if he has a job with AA management lined up.

I hope he returns to the line, it will be fun! ;)
[post="170766"][/post]​

It will be absolutely HILARIOUS! That is far beyond fun.

I quess you reap what you sow...

Coop