Disappointment With The Company’s Response’s Concerning Our Federal Lawsuit. Reply-To: info@local591

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownmech

Advanced
Aug 6, 2011
If you read Peterson letter he his now running scared ask to meet with American management. He says he wants to meet to talk and remove the law suit after all the money him and his cronies agree to pay amfas attorney hundreds of thousands of union members dues. He should be brought up on charges for using union dues for frivolous law suit did the members agree for Peterson to use the money shouldn't it be voted on. Peterson need to be recalled

Reactions: 2 people
I am very disappointed with his disappointing letter, disappointing lawsuit, disappointing lack of getting us to the negotiating table to raise the level of my disappointing low level of compensation and benefits. Very disappointed.

Reactions: 1 person
brownmech said:
If you read Peterson letter he his now running scared ask to meet with American management. He says he wants to meet to talk and remove the law suit after all the money him and his cronies agree to pay amfas attorney hundreds of thousands of union members dues. He should be brought up on charges for using union dues for frivolous law suit did the members agree for Peterson to use the money shouldn't it be voted on. Peterson need to be recalled

I don't see anywhere in his letter that "he is now running scared". I do see that he is willing to discuss the issues with the company and if they come to an agreement regarding the safety issues, he will withdraw the lawsuit.

Recalled? That's something we would have ability to do If we were represented by AMFA.

Unlike brownmech and Overspeed I support President Peterson's defense of the membership. That is why I voted for him.

Reactions: 6 people
You also voted yes the the contract you have to. That tells me your a follower

Overspeed said:
 disappointing low level of compensation and benefits. Very disappointed.

You voted for it
Wait till the JCBA
that's where the disappointment will be especially if its negotiated by the worthless twu

Status
Not open for further replies.